Chapter 4

Thank you guys for reading so far I've gotten about 17 reads. I know I know not much but thank you!!

TRIGGER WARNING!!!(SMUT)

Carl's pov:

Again I wake up to the smell of the wonderful perfume Hayden wears everyday. I look down at her with her arms rapped around my chest and her head laying on top of where my where my heart is. "Your heart's beating really fast Gallagher." She says in a sleepy voice. "Sorry babe. Didn't mean to wake you." I say back to her kissing her forehead. I begin to unravel her arms around me, and get up to go take a shower. "Noooo I feel all alone now" she says in a sad voice looking up at me with sad puppy eyes. She was so beautiful... "I'm just gonna go take a shower real quick babe" "ugh fine, I don't even like you anyways" she giggles and I lean down to kiss her on the cheek "yah you don't like me you love me" I laughed as I walked out of bedroom door and into the bathroom.

-----SKIP TO THE AFTERNOON------

Hayden and I were laying on the couch watching Ted as she got a text.
"Its from Debbie." She says curiously.
I watch her open it but I don't look at the message. I just wait for her to read it to me. I hear her pressing her thumbs on her phone. "There's this party at one of debbies friends house and she wants us to go. There'll be alcohol and drugs so I don't see why we shouldn't go." She says looking up at me with a smile. "Okay I guess we could go. What time does the party start?", "like at 730". "Well, in the meantime let's just watch some movies and then we can go get ready." She nods in response and turns her head back towards the tv.

It was 710 and were just about done getting ready, and I have to say, Hayden looks hot as fuck in that black tight dress she was wearing. "Damn you look amazing hayden" I say with a smirk on my face as she walks down the stares. "Thanks you don't look to bad yourself gallagher" she says with a giggle. I give her a peck on the lips and we head out to the party.

We got there at about 745 because we had to walk since the EL (Idk how to spell it) broke down. The place was packed with chicks, drugs ,and booze all over the place. Hayden led me to the table where all the booze was, "I don't feel like getting high so let's get drunk!" She says as she pours herself some liquor into her cup. She gulps all of it down in one portion. "Damn Hayden slow down a little" I say kind of worried "ugh don't worry Carl it's fine! Here!" She yells to me over the music handing me a cup of some vodka. I sip it slowly and soon finish it. In less than an hour Haydens already wasted. I take her onto the dance floor so we can dance for a bit. I soon get tired and I'm a little tipsy. So I tell Hayden I'm gonna leave and she can either stay here with Debbie or come with me. She decides to say and I give her a kiss. I can taste the liquor on her lips. I tell Debbie to watch her and make sure doesn't do anything stupid she nods and tells me not worry. And puts her finger on my nose and laughs. Ugh whatever I just want to go home, I feel like I'm gonna puke. Now this is why I prefer weed over alcohol.

Haydens pov:

I love how Carl can trust me to stay at this party without him. And I'm not gonna let him down. Some girl named holly comes up to me and offers me a drink. She's obviously wasted and doesn't want the rest of hers so I take it and drink most of it. I go back to dancing but after a while, that drink was my breaking point, I ran upstairs trying to find the bathroom or something. I go into the first door I see and throw up into the trashcan. I see there's a bed so I decide to lay down for a second. I was so exhausted and felt kind of numb. It was a weird numb... I tried getting up but it felt like I was paralyzed. I could still move my eyes so I tried looking at my body to see if someone was holding me down or something. No one. I hear a knock on the door and it's Debbie and that girl holly. Debbie was on the phone with someone and I realize it was Carl. "Yah just come pick her up she doesn't look so well. 30 minutes? Okay. Got it. Hayden, Carl is coming to pick you up in about 30 minutes just try and take a nap while you wait. I'll be downstairs." As they leave holly gives me a nasty look and says "hope you get what you deserve" and snarls. That wasn't weird at all. A minute passes and the door opens again. I think Its Carl but right as I hear his voice, I know it's not Carl. "Well well well. Carl's little girlfriend? Awwww so cute" he says with a sinister look on his face.

"I-i" is all I can get out.

"Looks like those drugs worked. Thanks holly. I'll have fun with her." He says looking back at me with a smirk.

I'm beyond terrified and just hope Carl get here before anything happens.

He closes the door and locks it. He comes closer and closer to the bed and I'm lying lifeless on who knows whose bed. He takes out a small knife from his pocket and comes closer to me. He puts the knife up to my chest and digs it into the fabric of my dress, showing my black laced bra and a matching black thong...

"Ohhh... such a pretty little virgin. Dressing like a slut." He brings the knife back up to my face. "Try anything and I will stab you." I feel a hot tear roll down the side of my face. I'm crying? I didn't even know that.

He starts taking a mental image of my body and jerks off right in front of me trying to get hard which work really quick.

"P-pl-please. Don't do thi-this.. to me."I say with all the strength I have.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't!!!!" He says with spit flying on to my face. "I've waited to get revenge on Carl Gallagher. But I can't do that because he doesnt give a shit about anything. And then you show up. And now's my chance to hurt the one thing he truly loves."

Another hot tear rolls down my cheek. He unclips my bra kissing me all over. He starts kissing my neck and finds my sweet spot. I moan a little and totally regret it. "Oh you like that huh??" He sucks harder and slowly put his hand down my thong and jams 1 finger in, I felt so disgusted. Then 2 fingers, felt even weirder. Then 3. Holy fuck this hurts. He then slides another finger in making my toes curl. I moan again but even loader. He covers my mouth with his hand "don't yell baby we don't want anyone hear us doing the dirty." He gives me a smirk and licks my body from my belly button to my jaw. It felt so wrong. I hate this. I hated it so much. He inserted his hole fist and started going back and forth. "Ooo baby your getting so wet let me do something about that", he then removes his fist and begins to suck on my clit. Holy fuck it felt so good but felt so wrong. All I can is think about Carl.. please get here quick is all I can think.. "baby I'm gonna pound you so hard.." I can't take it. I'm not letting this fool take away my virginity. I scream at the top of my lungs. I hear quick footsteps coming up the stairs and the door swings wide open...its Carl.

Please tell me what you.guys think I worked hard on this chap and not know if it's good or not sop lease comment!
~morgan