Gateway

I looked around the enchanted forest, seeing a cave hidden by a waterfall. I snuck past the water, walking into the cave.

The cave was mostly lite with the help of the colorful pixie like baubles flying around. I continued walking, looking at the drawings and words that were drawn on the walls. It looked an ancient language maybe ancient demonic language or something like that.

The cave finally ended with black iron door that was locked. It looked like someone was here because you could hear two people talking.

"Damon, what did I tell you to do?" A man's voice asked, someone, Damon, I believe.

"Take her magic, m-master," Damon stuttered like he was scared, which isn't like him at all.

"And what happened to your other sidekick?" His master spoke. I could hear his footsteps disappearing.

"He got killed by the wolf," I then tried to open the door, almost picking the lock.

"Why don't you have the girl's power?"

"Shadow stopped me before I could get it," Damon muttered. The lock was broken, now all I needed to do was pull open the door. I kept listening, wanting to know what they were going to say about me.

"And why isn't Shadow dead? I thought you said you're stronger then him?"

"I am,"

"You obviously are not if you couldn't complete this simple task!" His master yelled at him as I finally opened the door to a purple and black gateway.