Complicated

We waited in the dark basement for Dad to come and train us. He would train the four of us everyday until he had to go back to work. Scarlett clung onto me like she was a magnet, trying to get away from Ivy who was standing next to me. Ivy looked over at us, the same evil look in her eyes.

"Can you be any more annoying?" she grimaced at Scarlett. "Just looking at you hurts my head,"

"What?" Scarlett then moved closer to Ivy, trying to intimidate her.

"I'm looking after your brother, he seems annoyed by you."

"It's none of your business. It's not like you're even apart of this family." she retorted. "Why are you even here?" I lightly pushed, trying to make her shut up.

"I'm here cuz' I have no family, so suck it up and deal with it." Ivy smirked. Scarlett let out a groan.

"Then why don't you just leave then? You don't deserve us giving you a nice home when you mean nothing to us. Just go back to living on the streets where you belong!" Ivy's smirk went away.

"Okay," she slowly said then quickly quieted her self.

"Scarlett," Dad came walking down the stairs behind us. We all turned around to see him except for Ivy who kept her view on the floor. "I can hear you screaming from upstairs. Quiet yourself down," He walked in front of us.

"Why don't you guys go test your magic on some dummies," he commanded as we went further into darkness. Ivy still stood at the same spot. I saw Dad trying to comfort her as Scarlett pulled me away to start training.