Prologue

"Do I seriously have to write this?" Noah asked the two girls towering over him and his desk with a pen in his hand.

"Yes, don't act like you're above crushes, Noah, we see the way you look at him," Eva growled. It's true, Noah always acted like he was too smart for dating boys. Every day, Noah would go to the same café, ordering the same black coffee, at the same hour, on the same days of the week. Really, he didn't know how he thought they wouldn't notice the lovesick puppy eyes he would give that brunette waiter. Schoolmate, aswell. Lucky for Noah, however, he had first hour with this boy, and no one else he knew on a personal level. Including, Eva and Izzy.

"What do I even write?" Noah was in a mix of embarrassment and anger towards himself, and the girls beside him.

"Oh! Say how you like his hair, or eyes, or personality," the ginger girl excitedly spoke. Noah hated this. He utterly hated this and the amount of embarrassment he felt.

"This is stupid!" Noah shouted, throwing the pen across his desk, along with his body against his chair.

"So is you pining over this boy," Eva scoffed. Noah shot a glare towards the girl and looked back at the paper.

To Cody..

"Am I just supposed to write about, fuck all?!" Noah asked annoyed with himself once more and the girls beside him.

"I don't know, what's your next question? To write in spanish?" Eva was very clearly agitated now.

"That doesn't sound like such a bad idea actually!" Izzy smiled energeticly in a loud tone.

To Cody..

I know we don't necessarily talk a lot, we only have first hour together anyway, but I really like you. I like the way your hair parts, and the way your eyes glow when you see things you enjoy. In class, i've noticed how you'll smirk when you, for once, know the answer to a question.

In primary, I remember you always trying to cheat off of me, when sadly all you had to do was say my name and i'd give you whatever you wanted and more. I try to act like i'm too in control to have crushes, but you, Cody Anderson, changed that. You made it so blatantly obvious that I liked you, that my so called ,,friends" are making me write you this anonymous love letter. It's so fucking out of character for me but sadly liking you is aswell.

Sincerely, you'll find out one day.