Chapter 4

"Taehyung~ah have you heard it....? Lee group's daughter Lee Y/n is getting married..."

-RM said with a frustrating smile, throwing the magazine onto the table.

"Hmmm.....so what....?"

Taehyung said resting on his chair, his eyes closed.

"Are you serious....?-RM.

"Won't you do anything...?"-Jimin.

"No..."

" HAH.....IS THAT A JOKE?"-Jin.

Jin lost his tempor as his younger's reaction.

Taehyung slapped his hand onto the table silencing the atmosphere.

"They ruined us. We suffered without any fault. We lost our Appa, Eomma. Everything, I won't let them go. I'll make them pay."

His eyes all dark, anger clear over his face. His was burning under the flames of revenge. He was so desperate to kill those who killed his parents, his revenge was the only thing he could think off.....

"Taehyung~ah you need to calm down.Y/n has......"-RM.

"ENOUGH HYUNG.....I won't spare them.
I don't wanna hear that name again. AM I CLEAR......?"

Saying that he left the room. Riding his car super fast, his vision blurred under the tears...... He was so damn angry......hurt .......broken........a clear devilious mess......he felt betrayed..... full of revenge.....his dark side killed that innocent child who loved her.... The love was now long gone.....

The only feeling he had for her was......
HATE AND ONLY HATE.....

That love was long gone with that young boy. It was buried with his grave.

He was so desperate to avenge them, especially her. He could crumble her fragile figure if he laid his eyes on her.

"Taehyung~ah, there's some land issue in Jeju. Take Jimin and Jungkook with you."-Jhope.

"Ok...hyung, we'll leave tonight..."

PARK JIMIN.....Taehyung's friend and shareholder of Bangtan group.......

Taehyung's friend and shareholder of Bangtan group

Jeon Jungkook, well known photographer and dancer....Major shareholder of the Bangtan group......Lead actor and singer......

Lead actor and singer

   JEJU ISLAND

JEJU ISLAND......

They got back to their home which was once sold by his father to raise them up. Kim brothers brought it back. He entered his home refreshing his old memories.

"Wow hyung this place is really nice."Jk said while clicking the pictures.

"Hah....why you always keep taking photos...?HUH....? Stob it...."-Jimin.

"Hah hyung why..? My life is nothing without this."- Jk.

"Ahhh...ok....okay....Let's go in." -Jimin.

But before they could enter,

"Wooooo.....Look who we got here....Kim Taehyung.....I heard you got this shit back....."

Her brother said mocking him trying to hurt him.

"You are...."- Jimin.
Jk keep taking his photos lost in his own world.

"Ohh....I'm Hansung.... Lee Hansung. Y/n's brother and to be frank Alpha king." He said smirking at them.

" She's getting married. Do come to her wedding.....specially you Taehyung....Her husband you know is millionaire.....not a begger like you....."

He let out a sarcastic and satisying laugh.  Those words said only to hurt him.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his words fully disgusted but not to make it obvious he just let him go.

Taehyung whose back was facing Hansung,didn't even bothered to look at him. He angrily walked back inside his home......
thinking of her.......
Her......
one of his special memories now covered  with hate and remorse.......
he loved her....
But that love was now lost replaced by his feeling of revenge.....

One side of him still hoping for her to come back and the other to avenge her. He was twisting himself in his own feelings, confused, distorted was all he was. The more he pretend to be strong......
more weak he got.......

"Hah....is Y/n.....really getting married.....?"-Jimin.

"Hmmm..."-Tae

"Did she really moved on....?"-Jimin.

"Hmmm...."-Tae

"What hmm.... Taehyung~ah you should atleast talk to her."-Jimin.

"Hmm...." Was all he could say. That irritated Jimin so much that he left to his room throwing a pillow at him.

He walked towards the balcony gazing the sky not trying to reminisce those moments......
those moments make him weak ........
so damn weak.......
His every moment with her was the only mean of his breathing......
her beautiful smile, her heartthrobing figure.......
her way to comfort him....
he wanted to hold her......
he love her, she was the reason he was alive.........
but things weren't the same anymore.......
he took a deep breath not allowing his old self to be alive .......
He killed himself so did his feelings........
he wants only one thing from her and thats........

                    REVENGE.........

The only thing he wanted to give her is now only...,..

              PAIN AND HATE....