Chapter 13

Tae entered a dark underground alley,

which leaded to a dark room which revealed two bodies tied onto the chair all bruised and bleeding

One of his men offered him chair to sit.... He sat onto the chair letting out an evil smirk,

 He sat onto the chair letting out an evil smirk,

"How's the place, Mr.lee...? You feeling good.....?"

"You....you....son of a B****....!"

He yelled at him which just added to his anger.

"I Guess you haven't learnt the lesson yet."

One of his men handed him a rod which he used to brutally bruise him until he was satisfied, Mr. Lee and his son screamed in pain which was unbearable.....

"WHY....? WHY DID YOU DID THAT TO US...? HUH....?"-Tae..
He yelled at him.

"Was it fun seperating us ? Turning me into a living mess..?"-Tae.

He said smirking at him.

Her father let out a satisfying laugh, spitting out the oozing blood out of his mouth,

"Your father was really proud of his values and his ethics, he trusted his sons the most. I wanted to see him dead so I used you. When I kicked him out of the Island that was the happiest moment in my life."

Tae clutched onto the rod he was holding, disgusted of his laughing figure,he continued to speak,

"It really hurts Tae, losing your loved ones. So sad you lost her also.I won't ever allow her to be with you. NEVER....She must be dead by now just like your parents."

"Do you really think Mr. Lee she is dead? I know how to take care of my things.....!"

"What do you mean...?"

"Since your business is lost, your family is dead, why don't you just die? Why don't I .....kill.....you in front of your daughter....? "

"You're lying? And even if you do she won't ever accept you...."

"I don't care...."

He ordered his men to set them free and asked them to bring her there. They blindfolded her and got there. They removed her blindfold and her eyes meet him and then her father before she could move towards her father, he pulled her towards him.