Chapter 15

Tae was on the couch shirtless working over his laptop, he could feel her swirling in bed signalling him she was about to wake up.

Y/n got up holding her head, pulling her knees close to her chest due to pain in bet'n her legs. She clutched onto the blankets to hold back her tears,she could feel herself covered only with his shirt and blanket cover. He walked towards her and pulled her chin making her face him, the moment their eyes locked he claimed her lips kissing her. She refused him but couldn't. After a long deep kiss,
Y/n was struggling to breath so he pulled off. Resting his head onto her,

"Good morning princess..."

He wished her. Y/n all could do was to let her fresh tears fell down her face. He walked towards his laptop and settled himself besides her onto the bed resting his head onto the headboard. He could watch her back facing him.

He made a call to his men who ordered maids to get breakfast. Y/n was still hugging her knees trying to cover herself.They served Y/n's favourite shrimp ramen and Strawberry cake....the aroma filled her nostrils and her long gone hunger was back.

He handed her the bowl but she pushed his hand. He smirked at her.

"Are you going to eat....or you want me to feed you...."

"I WON'T. I DON'T WANT TO...."

She said controlling her tears. He took a bite of ramen,

"Umm...that's nice...." He grabbed her neck and kissed her feeding her the ramen. She pushed trying not to give in but she felled. She wiped off her lips being pissed. He pulled some cream and put on her lips eating it from her lips, he again put some cream onto her neck and wiped it with his lips, this time he put it on her belly but she pushed him,

"FINE....I'LL EAT IT......"

He handed the bowl, the moment ramen met her taste buds she forgot the world around her and snuggled in 3 bowls of ramen and half of her cake. She was eating like hungry kid. She felt back on bed in satisfaction and hugged the sheets and slept curling like a baby. He smiled at her cuteness.

            Evening lights knocked Y/n asking her to wake up. She stretched out in bed looking at the scenery through glass, but she flinched by the person staring at her, it was him enjoying her beauty, her delicate features. She looked away but he pulled her closer,she could feel her chest covered with thin piece of cloth pressed against his, Y/n pushed against his hard chest and struggled under him but couldn't win against him.........

"Y/n......."

He said.

"Mianhae(sorry)......for all I did."

"It's too late Tae.......It's over."

"Hmm.....I know.....but I think.......before you leave........you.....you need to know something.........."

" I.....lost you that day.......I expected you to talk to your father.......but you didn't came......I waited for you...... Your father insulted appa for no reason......they couldn't bear the shock of what happened.......the very next moment we lost them.........forever......."

Tae managed to say biting his lower lip, tightening his grip onto his teeth, not allowing those tears to fall,

"They weren't at the fault. I lost them due to us. I was full of rage. Revenge was the only thing I wanted. I entered this dark world thinking I lost you too. I was long gone.......The moment I saw you I wanted to love you, to hug you, to tell you how much I missed you........but it was too late......."

"I can't get you back.....It's dangerous. My life is filled with cruelty and darkness.....you still have a bright side.......a better future.......you'll only rot in with me......."

"Tae....."

"Hmmmm......."

"Your heart.....its again pacing up....."

She looked deep into his eyes after his confession. He got out of the bed walking towards the scenery, his back facing her,taking a deep breath he said,

"I'll set you free......but not now. Once I make sure you are safe, you may leave."

Y/n walked towards him hugging him from back,

"I.....I'm sorry.....it was my fault......I couldn't help you out......"

He could feel her chest against his bare back. He hold her palms and pulled away from her,

"Anyways it's all over so no need to blame yourself."

"No.....it's not like that. We still can make everything right Tae. We can work things out......"

She said facing him wrapping her arms around his neck getting on her heels pulling his face closer to her,she kissed him onto his lips taking him by shock. He looked at her with shock asking her about her actions.

"Please let's give ourself a chance....."

"Don't Y/n just don't...."

He thought to himself. He moved away trying to control himself.

Y/n walked towards him blocking his way,

"HAH WHAT DO THINK OF YOURSELF...? Love is not a game, you play when you want and let go when you wish. I have feelings too."

He just stood there with a blank face rubbing his temples, he pulled her closer twisting her wrist behind her back,

"Don't......forget......I'm the DEADLIEST MAFIA....."

He pushed her away and was about to walk, but Y/n stopped him,

"You can't do this. I won't allow you."

He walked towards her making her step back, she sat back onto the bed locked in bet'n his arms......their eyes locked......

"What will you do....?" He asked her smirking.

Y/n gathered some courage and answered him,

"Same.....what you did to me....."

He didn't understand what she meant.  She pulled him by his neck making him roll onto the bed and hovering over him she kissed him taking him by shock.

"You are mine.....only mine......even though I won't be with you.....world should know you belong only to me."

She again went to kiss him but he let out a laugh shocking her,

He flipped her over,

"Claim.....? Huh....? I'll show you, how it's done."

He hid his face in her crook but JK and Jimin entered the room.....they back faced him after what they saw, Tae covered Y/n under sheets,

"Hyung, Jin hyung called both of you."-Jungkook.

"Tell him we'll meet him later."-Taehyung.

"Hyung, its both urgent and important...."

"Tell them w........"-Tae.

"Tae I think we should go."- Y/n.

"Yes she is right."- Jimin.

"Okay.....we'll be there." He told him with a blank face.

"Hyung....."-Jungkook.

"Hmmm...."-Taehyung.

"You shouldn't forget to lock the door...."-Jimin.

"HAH....."
He screamed at him but Jungkook left the place.