Chapter 8

They got back home. Things were going normal between them with him ignoring her all the time and her scared of him, still wanting to talk to him. She could prepare meals for him but he would either eat or left them untouched. They never talk a single word to each other. Neither he bothered himself to look at her. However he could steal glances of her through the corner of his eye.

Y/n was in the kitchen,and he was in living area busy with work. The bell rang, she rushed towards hall, looking at him wanting to know who could be there this late at night.Tae opened the door which revealed Mr. Lee and his son alongwith Mr. Cha's son. The moment she saw her father she rushed towards him but he hold her back.

"Appa....."

"Hah let her go." Hansung acting all brave.

But a death glare from the devil made him shut up.

"Let my daughter go."

"And you think I'll do so."

He passed them an evil smirk raising his eyebrow.

"YOU....YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BEGGER....A MERE BEGGER. YOU DESTROYED US.....YOU B****RD."
- Mr. Lee.

"EHOUGH....." 

He threw his fist onto the table making Y/n flinch and the whole atmosphere went dark, he glared at her father which made him scared,

"At first I was planning to ruin you which is just a piece of cake, but then thought it would be fun to play with you....Mr. Lee. You can have her."

Yeongsung got a call from his father. They discussed something which infuriated him.

"Mr. Lee you lied to us. You shares are put down. You can't even invest in our business. You are going to get bankrupt.....YOU......"
He grabbed her father's collar.

" I...I can explain." Mr. Lee.

"What can you explain? Huh? The deal is called off."

"No. You can't do this. You said you loved my daughter.You'll help us." -Mr. Lee

He let out a laugh.

"Love...? And that to this whore....who sleep with men for their money...."

Y/n was deeply hurt at his words. That care, love was all fake. She couldn't process what he said. Taehyung was burning in anger, he won't allow any man to talk shit about his girl. He clenched his fist in anger trying to control himself and his strong desire to slit his neck, he was deadly glaring at Yeongsung.

"No she didn't...." Mr. Lee.

"Come on Mr. Lee, your daughter was madly in love with him. What's the proof she didn't slept with him? Huh? She even agreed to marry me even though she loved him....She is no more than a slut.....a gold digger who can do anything for money. I can't deal with you beggars. The deal is called off."

"I....can....explain.....Please Mr. Cha give us one last chance."-Her father.

"Hmmm..... I think I should but only if this slut agrees to spend a night with me."

He said eyeing Y/n with lust filled in his eyes. That added to Tae's anger. Y/n was all broken at his words. She couldn't even imagine that he would think so low of her. She was betrayed.

This was more than enough for Tae to lose control. He threw a strong fist in his face making him kiss the floor.

He kneeled down to his position,

"Would you live alive or dead? Make a choice."

He was scared to death, he stumblingly walk away not before warning Mr. Lee.