CHAPTER 2

˖°

˖°. Per'La .°˖

Ronal had partly taken in Per'La into her family, just as she did with Rotxo. The two were like an extended family to their family of four. She had enjoyed inviting over the closest friend of their two kids. Not to mention Ronal and Tonowari are actually her godparents.

It was afternoon when Per'La decided to visit Tsireya. "I see you, Tsahik"

The Tsahik was there in their fairly large home, organizing her medicine bag. She had lifted her gaze to meet the girl's. "I see you, Per'La" She said returning the same gesture.

"What brings you here?" The Tsahik had asked eyes not leaving what she was currently doing. She was doing a number of things, as she was the Tsahik of our clan. She held just as many responsibilities as the Olo'eyktan's, only she had double work as she was a mother.

The Tsahik is known to be careful with her kids, whom she loves more than anything in the world. Next came her fellow village people, who she swore to care for her whole life. She had become both the Tsahik, and Mother of the village.

"Just to visit Tsireya"

Ronal smiled but soon faded as she told the girl about Tsireya's whereabouts. "Oh, she is not home. The Olo'eyktan declared Ao'nung and her were to instruct the children of Jake Sully"

She seemed to emphasize how much she didn't like the name, Jake Sully, as she said it with a faint hiss. Per'La was not sure of who this Jake Sully was, it was an unusual name.

"I beg your pardon, but may I ask who is Jake Sully?" Ronal was not surprised, as her goddaughter was not updated with the times. Her goddaughter had only shown interest in zoology, botany, the arts, and other hobbies that she had. It was concerning how out of touch with reality the girl was, but she had gotten used to it and let the girl live how she pleases.

"He was the Toruk Makto" The girl's ears perked up at the mention of that title said by the Tsahik.

She knew what a Toruk Makto was. Per'La had heard countless stories from village elders. Though she wasn't a fan of war or battles, but it had always intrigued her how riding a wild mutated ikran could grant you the power over all the Na'vis. She wasn't in it for the battles but rather the fact that people respect the person for doing something so honorable that they brought people together. You don't always see a Toruk around, she guesses that's what made it special.

Ronal continued as she looked at her goddaughter. "He had fought against the sky people. Now, here he is hiding amongst us. I just pray to Eywa that this war lingering him doesn't follow us here"