CHAPTER 3

˖°

˖°. Per'La .°˖

"You have met one of his kids?!" Tsireya had squealed at the girl. She was helping with braiding some of Per'La's hair.

The two were seated on the edge of Tsireya's room at the Olo'eyktan's sizable marui. It was bigger than the usual ones as it was home to the leader of the whole Metkayina clan.  This was almost like Per'La's second home as she was invited here often either by Tsireya or the Tsahik herself.

Tsireya's room was composed of a lot of trinkets that belonged to the girl. It also had this balcony where they could sit and just watch the sea and horizon. This was where Per'La had preferred when she goes here. It had held a small swing that could get you lower, so your feet could touch the waters. They hadn't gotten on that since Tsireya's artwork on her hair might be ruined due to the motion.

It would really upset the girl, so it was not an option anymore. Even if Per'La had badly wanted to dip her feet into the water.

Tsireya had spent time with the Sully kids the whole day. It was now night, just before Tsireya's sleeping time. Even if they have conflicting schedules both girls try their best to still spend time with one another. It was a thing they had grown used to. They grew up together, and being there for each other was not anything new. It had made their bond strong.

The girl had shrugged, "I do not know who"

"If he is dreamy, that is Lo'ak" Tsireya said in a lovestruck tone, earning a judging look from Per'La. She soon looked away as Tsireya looked taken aback.

"Well, that seems to be the boy"

Tsireya was shocked by the remark of her friend. "You find Lo'ak dreamy?" A small hint of jealousy was growing inside her. If her friend likes Lo'ak, she would pave the way even if it is against her will. She had valued her friendship with Per'La above everything else. No man will equate to the bond she had with the girl.

Per'La had noticed the change in Tsireya's hold on her hair, it weakened. "I just agreed with you, Reya" The girl had no intention of crossing the girl when it came to boys. She had valued Tsireya over any guy on Pandora. No guy has taken her genuine interest yet which was good.

She proceeded to reassure the girl. "He is all yours"

"I do not mind at all"

"And I do not fancy the guy you like" Per'La sighed. She did not have the plan to like the guy, she merely spoke with him. She had felt normal around the guy. It was nothing like how other older girls gossip about how the guy give them butterflies and makes them feel weak.

Tsireya was relieved by her response. "Oh!"

"Did you know they're the ones who settled next to your marui?" Tsireya had brought up making the girl think about her home.