Part 1: shipped out

"are you guys excited! we get to join the war today!" Fluw said excitetly.

"yep, also Mazaf" sug said.

"yes" Mazaf replied.

"how do you feel about being weapon specialist?" sug asked

"It would be my honor" Mazaf said.

then they heard a knock on their door.

"I'll get it" Mazaf said as he flew over to the door.

"hello" said a skirmisher as they walked in. "you guys will be shipped out today at 20:00pm. make sure to pack up your things before you leave and have one last walk around the facility if you like" the skimisher added. "and sug you are now a commander of a Malitia of 90 covenant troops, they are at the entrance if you would like to see them" they said. "that will be all" they said as they left the room.

"yes" sug said happily. "now who wants to see our squad" he added.

"me" fluw said.

"all of us" Xadehi said.

"well then, what are we waiting for Let's go!" Jir said.

"oh Jeb why don't we go see the platoon were in" fluw said.

"yeah, more friends" Jeb said. Jeb had grown from a little pod infector to be a big assault form, he knew how to speak proper english and everyone was chill about Jeb being around. and Jeb never tried to attack any of the covenant since he was part of them. when they got to the entrance they saw around 20 elites, 15 grunts, 18 jackals, 5 skirmishers, 8 hunters, and 24 drones.

"wow thats a lot of troops" sug said when he saw how big of an army he had to command.

"don't worry" said an elite who was part of the malitia. "there are many different squads also every species that was in your room leads their species but you make final decisions". they added.

"thanks for telling me that" sug said.

At 17:00pm

"sug, there is something I have something to tell you" a jackal said.

Word count: 317 words