Part 5: ambushed

"whatever" sug said.

"hey guys i'm back, and out of breath" Xadehi said as he sat on the floor.

"did you see zasha on your way back?" sug asked.

"who" Xadehi asked.

"shes an elite" sug said.

"oh, yeah then I did she was exploring the area when I told her to run because one of noble team was still chasing us" Xadehi said.

"is she safe?" sug asked.

"she got shot in the leg but shes fine" Xadehi said.'"one of the other hunters picked her up and continued running" he added.

"I'm going to find her" sug said as he left the room.

"theres proof that she's his girlfriend" Jir said.

"she is not my girlfriend for the last time!" Sug yelled.

"okay, okay, it was just a joke" Jir said.

sug found Zasha. "hey you okay?" sug asked her.

"yep" Zasha replied. "just a little knick on the leg that's all" she added bandaging her leg.

"I'll be right back I have something I'm going to tell someone" sug said.

"yep I'll stay right here" Zasha said.

"ok" sug said as he ran off to the blacksmith. "hey armorer"

"yeah" said the brute

"I'd like to make an armor placement" sug said.

"anything for you commander" the brute said.

"I'd like silver armor with red stripes" sug said.

"ok" the brute said as he began immediately making the armor "it will take at least a day to make so come check on me at this time tomorrow okay?" the brute said.

"yep" sug said as he left the blacksmith.

"armor placement made" sug said as he sat on a rock beside Zasha.

"nice, what is the armor?" zasha asked.

"silver with red stripes" sug said.

"that'll suit you" Zasha said.

"hey zasha, I don't know why but Jir thinks you and I are dating" sug said.

"what? we just met like yesterday" Zasha said.

"yeah" sug said as he stood up. "I'm going to look at the battle plans and plan our next move" he added as he walked to the map room.

"okay" Zasha sad. "hey one more thing"

"yeah" sug said as he turned around.

"can you help me with the bandages, I don't know how to put them on properly" Zasha said.

"sure" sug said as he walked over again to help her. "so how was your life before you joined the war?" sug asked as he took off the bandages and started redoing them.

"well me and my parents were very nice people, we would help anyone who needed help" Zasha said. "I was friends with a few elites and 2 jackals" she added. "How was your life before?" she asked.

"my life was pretty fine me and my dad basically just worked on making stuff, my dad was an engineer" sug said. "he helped me build a diarama for a school project" he added.

"what happened to your mom?" zasha asked.

"died when I was only two, I don't really remember her" said Sug. "anyway You see that grunt with the flood assault form, that's Fluw me and him have been friends since grade 3" he added. "we became friends when I stopped three elites from hurting him" sug continued as he finished up the bandages. 

"wow you're brave standing up to your own kind, especially older grades" Zasha said.

"thanks" sug said. "and done" he said as he finished up bandaging zasha's leg.

"thanks" Zasha said as she stood up. "see you around sug" she said as she walked away.

"you too" Sug said as he stood up and walked to the map room. then there was a massive explosion followed by UNSC gunfire. 

"RUN FOR YOU'RE LIVES" Fluw screamed as he started running in circles. Sug was confused.

"Fluw you're squad leader you can't be doing that" sug said to fluw.

"sure I can it's what grunts do" Fluw said.

"whatever" sug said as he found a carbine rifle on the ground beside a fallen jackal. "thank you for your weapon soldier you will be missed" he said as he stood up and shot a scorpion tank and did nothing. "dang it" sug said as he picked up an SPNKr rocket launcher aimed it at the scorpion and fired blowing up the tank. he then saw an energy sword ingnite it was a SPARTAN. "finally a worthy opponent" sug said as he drew his own energy sword. the SPARTAN who sug learned was noble 6. Noble 6 swung his energy sword and cut along sug's shoulder, sug roared in pain and swung back and hit noble 6 but his shield protected him. sug then noticed a marine pulled the pin of a grenade and threw it, sug then dove away when the grenade exploded throwing shrapnel everywhere. noble 6 looked at the marine and sug took this opratunite to strike noble 6 in the back with his sword and then shoot him 3 times in the back with his needle rifle and retreated. "whew that was close" sug said as he ducked behind a banshee. he then got an Idea, he entered the banshee and turned on its engine and took off. "Let's see if I can do anything in this" sug said. from the sky he saw a scarab get taken down by a SPNKr and it crashed into a python but had no effect on the python it just cut down an entire squad with plasma fire. a sniper shot out one of sug's engines and caused him to spiral out of control sug ejected and watched the banshee crash into a warthog and explode. he then saw a squad of marines with noble 6 taking away a squad of covenant soldiers one being Zasha. "Zasha!" sug screamed. as he landed and unloaded all of the ammo of his needle rifle then his carbine rifle.

Word count: 936 words