Part 8: prison

"now this is a normal prison not like the one we raided before" Jir said.

"yeah" sug said. "it was probably an outpost like the one we captured and turned to our base" he added.

"proceed through the metal detector one at a time" a marine said.

"okay" sug said as he walked through the metal detector and it didn't detect anything except his armor.

"please remove your armor" said an ODST on the other side of the metal detector.

"yep" sug said as he removed his armor but still kept his energy sword invisible but let them see his needle rifle and assault rifle.

"hand over your weapons" the ODST said.

"okay" sug said as he handed the ODST his needle rifle and assault rifle. 

"take these and proceed to the two SPARTANs so they can take you to your cell" the ODST said as he handed him orange prison clothes.

"yep" Jir said as he and sug took the clothes put them on and proceeded to the two SPARTAN's. they then were escorted to their cell.

"pretty big cell for me and you, sug" Jir said as he walked in.

"yeah" sug said as he followed Jir and the SPARTAN's

"it's not only for you" a Brute said as they walked out of the shadows. "My name is Atriox my mentor Escharum is in the cell beside us" atriox said.

"nice to meet you Atriox i'm Sug and that's Jir" sug said. "also I was able To sneak this in with me sug said as he pulled out his deactivated energy sword.

"good job kid" Atriox said as he pulled out his gravity mace. "I snook this in when I was arrested 1 year ago" he added.

"you've been here for a year" Jir said.

"yep" Atriox said. 

"do you guys wanna break out of here?" Jir said.

"of course we do" sug said to Jir.

"It's no use these cells are rayshielded" atriox said.

"I'll call my team to come get us" sug said as he pulled out his comms and called his team.

"What's up sug, where are you?" Xadehi asked as he answered.

"me and Jir were captured by the UNSC and we need you to break us out, okay" sug replied.

"am I allowed to do that?" Xadehi asked.

"I give you authorization to bring a small squad of six to come break us out" sug said.  "you are dismissed" he added "I'm sending my coordinates to you now" he finished as he deactivated the comms. 

one hour later

sug had heard an explosion followed by a bunch of plasma fire for the last two minutes, he then had seen some elites charge and get gunned down by the SPARTAN's both of them however were assasinated by an elite with an energy sword. "hey sug" zasha said. "how are you holding up there?" she asked.

"pretty good, we also should get these brutes out, they've been here for a year" sug replied as zasha opened their cells.

"we need to get your armor, how'd the mission go?" zasha said as she ran in the direction of the armory.

"we killed Catherine-B320" sug said as he followed her.

"are they dating or something?" Atriox asked Jir as he opened Escharum's cell.

"I don't know" Jir replied as the three of them ran in the direction of zasha and sug.

"what took you so long?" sug asked.

"we were making sure no one was following us, and releasing Escharum" Jir replied.

"okay, heres your armor and weapons" sug said as he tossed them their armor and weapons.

"thank you sug" Escharum said. "you are a great soldier, what's your rank?" he added.

"commander" sug replied.

"nice to know that" Atriox said as he put on his armor and grabbed his chainbreaker.

"we need to go now!" Xadehi said in the SQUADCOM. "we've planted the bombs" he added.

"you did what!?" sug said.

"we're blowing this place sky high" Xadehi said.

"you are a mad man" Jir said.

"I like him" Escharum said.

"it wasn't my idea it was jebs" Xadehi said.

"no time for arguing let's go" Zasha said as she ran for the exit.

"go! go! go!" sug yelled as he started running to the exit. they all got out and behind cover just as the bombs in the prison detonated leveling the prison.

"let's get back to base" sug said.

"good idea" Xadehi said.

"hey guys" Jeb said as he deactivated his active camo.

"since when did you have active camo?" Sug asked.

"oh, we got the active camo from the blacksmith he said we could keep them, here's one for you Jir" jeb said as he tossed an active cam disk to Jir.

"thanks" Jir said as he inserted the disk into his armor.

Word count: 756 words