prologue

WARNING: self harm!
*⋆ฺ࿐✩⡱ 00. PROLOGUE
"she was her own war"

━━━━━━✧❂✧━━━━━━don't forget to vote!(clicking the star)

━━━━━━✧❂✧━━━━━━
don't forget to vote!
(clicking the star)

━━━━━━✧❂✧━━━━━━don't forget to vote!(clicking the star)

year 2154

Arabella didn't like running, if she ran she sweated, she hated sweat even more. In general, the six-year-old didn't like any sports, at all.

Arabella ran with all her strength, trying to get away from her pursuer. Her feet hurt, but she didn't stop. She needed to get out

"You are not going to get me!" The girl chuckled, running up the stairs of the house.

The man behind her let out a laugh. "Be damn sure I am!"

Arabella turned her head back (without stopping) to see how close her grandfather was to her. Her feet started running toward the principal bedroom. "Ma!" The girl shouted, alerting the older woman.

Camille let out a scream when her granddaughter jumped in top of her. "Ara!"

The blonde girl hid her head in the woman's neck. "Protect me, Ma! Dada is going to eat me!"

Camille looked up form the girl to the door, Her husband had carrots in his mouth like they were teeth, and he also had a spider costume on.

"Oh dear, what are you wearing?" The woman asked as she placed her book on her nightstand, trying to hide her smile.

"What? This?" Damin looked down to his costume. "Is beautiful innit?"

Before Camille could answer Arabella chuckled taking her head up and looking at her grandad. "You look so ugly, Dada!"

Camille patted the girl's head, a smile on her lips. "You you couldn't have said it better, Ara."