i. the lady

*⋆ฺ࿐✩⡱ 01. CHAPTER ONE
"welcome to yourself, bells"

━━━━━━✧❂✧━━━━━━don't forget to vote!(clicking the star)

━━━━━━✧❂✧━━━━━━
don't forget to vote!
(clicking the star)

━━━━━━✧❂✧━━━━━━don't forget to vote!(clicking the star)

Pain. That was the first thing she felt. Pain all over her body. Where was she? She was tired, exhausted if you say. Arabella didn't remember anything that happed that would make her exhausted. She felt like she had been hit by a truck. Several times.

A annoying sound repeated all over again, was it her alarm? Why would she put her alarm? It was Sunday. Arabella tried moving her arm to turn it off.  A wave of screams was triggered by her movement. Was she in the lab again? What had happened?

Slowly she opened her eyes. Something was wrong. She was cold. Her eyes took time to adjust to the bright light, but once she opened them everything seemed different.

Yes, she was in a lab, but not in the lab Arabella was familiar with. There where medics, two of them. They were talking to Arabella, but the girl didn't pay attention on what we're they saying.

She tried getting on her feet, she didn't when she saw her legs. She managed to sit down before she could been attacked by the shock. She was blue. She almost screamed.

"Hey, Bells, slow down." A voice in the room demanded. The nickname made her turn around to the voice, panic in her eyes.

It wasn't Parker, but instead it was a na'vi. A big, blue Na'vi. "Wha the actual fuck?" She whispered, only her managing to hear it.

How did he know her nickname? Arabella looked at his face, it had something familiar in it. Her mind was spinning trying to stabilise.

"Quaritch?" The teenager asked in disbelief. It could've been worse, it could've been Parker. "Is it you?" She never met him in person, but had been talked to about and shown videos of him.