side chapter: minna X trigger part 3

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Couple arrived at redmills osea on time for the. Minna changed to her casual clothes.

she wrapped her arm with his feeling her bust (grown a bit) they walked to the place

she wrapped her arm with his feeling her bust (grown a bit) they walked to the place. Minna meets other pilots. She is awed at the elephant walk of the replica planes.

Minna: redmills

Minna: redmills... (gasp) this is where

Trigger: lex died

Announced strider 2 destroyer su35s is present here.

Destroyer & gertrude are also here. Surprisingly lynnette & Phoenix is here too. His su37 terminator pheonix is also here too.

Lex couldn't hold back his tears they remembered him. He fell on his kness Trude hugging him his face burried in her breasts.

Trigger looking up ghost of razgriz tomcats flying over head. This is the commemorating the 25th anniversary of the belkan war. Then a applause got louder & louder. Confused at first till there looking at 3 witch aces present.

Osean president: lynnette minna & trude. Were thanking you for everything you done for our pilots. Your heroes in our eyes & cover the secrets of meloney's treachery & killing gr guardian for the death of lex hills. Even though he brought to the living world

Girls are loving it. Bishop covered her mouth crying saluting to everyone. Minna blew a kiss to everyone thank you. Gertrude too started crying as well.

Trude: danke everyone danke 😭😭😭

It got so loud. Their world never gave them credit. Now they do gave them credit.

Epilogue:

Minna explains why she cried after seeing the newman crater. She had nightmares about trigger killed same way kurt died.

Trigger hugged her so hard. She started crying. Trigger got on his knees present her with a ring. Didn't need to say anything as Minna tackled him on the bed inside of the hotel.

To be continued:

Goodnight