18

I woke up to a loud bang coming from the kitchen

I woke up to a loud bang coming from the kitchen. I immediately got up and pulled out my gun from my nightstand and ran out my bedroom.

I hurried ran down the stairs and had my gun drawn but it was just Izara and Sabriya cooking a big breakfast.

I slowly walked back up stairs and placed my gun away. I walked into my bedroom and brushed my teeth and wash my face before I walked back downstairs.

I quietly walked to Izara and scared her. She screamed and started to punch me. "Pumpkin, it's me" I laughed as she had her eyes closed tightly. "Papa! Not funny" she pouted and crossed her chubby arms.

"I said I was sorry?" I kissed her head as Sabriya was bent over checking on the cupcakes.

If only Izara wasn't awake right now.

"Lorenzo, eyes off" Sabriya laughed and I furrowed my eyes.

"How'd you know?" I asked as I walked around the island as she brought the cupcakes on the stove.

My mouth was drooling from the fruity smell. I digged my hand for a cupcake but she smacked it quickly.

"Well damn" I brought my hand back and walked over to Izara.

"Wait" she giggled as she placed the pink frosting on the cupcakes and then she took a cupcake and gave Izara a cupcake.

Izara eyes lit up. "Thank you mama" she smiled. Sabriya face lit up and gave her another cupcake and placed her elbows on the counter as she adored Izara stuffing her chubby face.

"Can I get a cupcake?" I asked as I walked behind sabriya and she quickly said no.

"They're not for you, for Izara" she looked back up at me and smiled.

"That's not fair" I huffed out but quickly took a cupcake and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Lorenzo!" She giggled and playfully hit me in my chest. I chewed and it was amazing. She really knew how to bake.

I swallowed it as she arched her eyebrow. "How is it?" She asked as she turned around and poured a glass of water for Izara.

"Amazing" I went to get another cupcake but she blocked them. "No Lorenzo" she glared up at me as I sighed.

I picked her up by her legs and threw her over my shoulder and grabbed a cupcake and stuffed it in my mouth.

I placed her down as I laughed but nearly choked.

Sabriya crossed her arms and gave me the silent treatment. "Beautiful it's cupcakes, you can make more" I smiled at her and cupped her cheeks.

"I tried a new recipe and I only wanted her to try it because I wanted to surprise you" she spoke as I squished her cheeks.

"Well they taste amazing beautiful" I softly said and placed a peck on her lips.

I uncupped her cheeks as my phone started to ring in my pocket.