Billy x Bratty reader

Requested by KianaArellan0
Exactly what the title says.
Gn! reader
I'm not good at writing brats tho so I'm sorry lmao

Y/n's pov:

I sat on my couch, finally relaxing, before there was a knock on the door. Being home alone, I couldn't shout for my dad or little brother to answer the door. I groaned before getting up and opening the door.

"What?" I asked before noticing it was Billy.
"Well, that's one way to greet me." He said.
"Yeah, it is. So, what do you need?" I asked.
"Well, a little birdie told me your parents and brother aren't home?" He said with a grin.
"Yeah, they aren't. So what do you want?" I asked.
"...Is it not obvious?" He asked.
"Would I be asking if I knew, Billy? I will fight you if I need to." I said.
"I want to hang out or go on a date or something." He said.
"Well, then you should've called first." I said before starting to close the door, when his foot wedged in. I groaned before just leaving the door open and falling into the comfort of the couch.

I heard the door close before footsteps, then I felt a sink in the couch. I heard Billy sigh before just laying on me.

"Hey! Get off me!" I shouted.
"Not 'till you say sorry for being difficult." He said. I squirmed and kicked around before he finally got up. I sat up before huffing at Billy. He walked over to me before I ran away. I ran upstairs to my room and hid in my bathroom closet. I heard the door open, then some footsteps. I opened thedoor and ran, but Billy caught me.

"Got you-" He started before I bit his arm. He yelped and let me go, I ran downstairs and turned the TV on. It was boring so I went to the kitchen to eat something because I was hungry. Billy came downstairs during my scavenge.

"You're making a mess." He said.
"No, I'm making cereal and milk." I replied, ignoring the pieces of cereal and spots of milk on the counter.
"You're so messy." He said. I smiled.
"Well, that's how I like it." I said before taking a spoon and the bowl and setting it on the table. I sat down lousily before eating it. He sat beside me.
"Y'know, I really don't know why you act like such a shitburd sometimes." He said. I stopped eating and looked at him. He stared at me, a soft smile on his face. He was practically inches away from me.

"Meh. I dunno either." I said before finishing my cereal.

I put my dishes in the sink before feeling a pair of arms wrap around my lower abdomen from behind and a chin resting on my shoulder.
"Why haven't you kissed me yet?" He asked.
"Because I don't feel like it." I said before escaping his grip and running to the couch. I sat down on the couch, Billy following. I laid down, feeling tired.
"Are you tired at six p.m.?" He asked.
"Yes. Make fun of me one more time and I will bite your arm again, but I'll make sure it falls off." I said before pulling a blanket on the couch over me. I felt a warm body lay behind mine. I knew it was Billy, so I didn't care. It was really quick till I fell asleep.

I woke up, Billy no longer there. I sat up and stretched before standing up. I heard the phone ringing. I went and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey." Billy said.
"Where'd you go? You just ditched me." I said.
"That would be because you were sleeping. You kick a lot in your sleep." He said with a chuckle.
"Wow. What a way to describe me." I said.
"Mhm. So, wanna hang out again?" He asked.
"After you just ditched me? No thanks. Plus, what time is it? It's dark out." I said.
"It's eight. And I didn't ditch you, I just didn't want to feel the wrath of your legs." He said. God, I could just feel his grin from the other side of the phone.
"Okay, fine. Where should we go?" I asked.
"Anywhere or nowhere. We could just...Y'know, drive around." He said.
"Okay cool. Be here in five minutes or I'm not going." I said.
"Okay. Cya then sweetheart." He said before I hung up the phone.

I brushed my hair and got my shoes on before Billy came. I went into his car and he started playing some music.

"This shit is trash." I said, putting my feet up.
"This shit is fire." He said.
"Okay, whatever. Where are you Metallica disks?" I asked.

While we drove around we talked a bit while listening to Metallica.

"Okay, I get what you're saying, but I just don't agree." He said. I punched his arm.
"Ow!" He shouted.
"That's what you get for saying cockroaches are cool." I said. He sighed before chuckling. He pulled over.

"Why'd we stop?" I asked.
"Because I'm tired of driving. And I'm also tired of how you're distracting the driver." He said. I groaned.
"Oh, pull that stick out of your ass!" I said. He laughed when I threw my head back onto the seat, covering my face with my hands.
"Okay, okay. A sorry kiss?" He asked.

I leaned in, him doing the same, before I swiftly moved to his ear and whispered.
"Apology not accepted."

"Hey!" He exclaimed. I laughed as he tried to kiss me. I almost avoided his kiss, but he pulled me in and kissed me. It was a soft, passionate one. The one he rarely ever did. I just sat there, softening up a bit.
"You're a pain in the ass sometimes, y'know?" He muttered.
"No, I'm not. That's just the stick up there." I whispered. We stayed silent for a second before laughing.

After one more Metallica song, we drove back to my house. He dropped me off before going home.

"I wonder if it hurts to sit with that stick up his ass." I chuckled.

Zeester: sorry it sucks lmao