Twenty.

Once we're situated back in the car, both Zayn and Niall turn to us, "Uh what just happened?" Zayn asks with a nod from Niall. "We'll talk about it later." Harry says with a goofy smile, "Mans goes from yelling like a bloody wild man to smiling... "I don't understand you mate." Zayn says turning back to the front of the car. After an hour or so goes by, I text Harry asking about the man he had brought up before.

L: Who's the man?

H: The boss, our father, The fallen Angel.

L: The Devil?

Harry looks at me, nodding while also rubbing the back of his neck. I take a deep breath, causing Harry to kiss my cheek and whisper "It's going to be okay Mommy Tomlinson." I giggle at the stupid name, "Yeah, okay Daddy Styles." Harry shakes his head, "The name Daddy is only for you to use, our kids will call me Dada." He replies quietly, I sink into his side enjoying being by him. As we continued to drive, we listened to the Radio explain how some Psychotic teacher murdered a student and then ran away with another student and friends. I can only imagine the text messages I would be receiving from Liam and my mum. I turn to Harry, "H-Harry I think I'm gonna-" and with that I threw up all over the back seats.

I sat on the ground with Niall who had his arm wrapped around my shoulder, Harry and Zayn were cleaning the backseat. Niall and I occasionally chuckled at the gagging sounds coming from the two men. Harry walked over to me, bending down. "Are you okay, baby?" He asked concerned, I nodded with a small smile. In reality I was not okay, I felt sick, I had a headache and just wanted to be in bed cuddling with Harry. "I think we should find a hotel for the night; Louis obviously needs some rest." Harry said to Niall and Zayn. "I think we may need to get Louis to a doctor." Niall says, looking at me concerned. "Niall, the cops are looking for us." Harry said, which was true. The moment we show our faces at a hospital we'd be arrested on spot. "If only we could go to another country." Niall said jokingly with a laugh. Zayn stands next to Harry now, "Let's go to the United States." He says joking, "No wait, that's a brilliant plan." Harry says to them, "Surely the news hasn't reached there yet, plus if we're sneaky enough we could get a private jet and get us over there!" Harry said, his face now lit up. One of my old friends, and one of my cousins live in America. We could go visit them. "I agree with Harry's idea, I could see my old friend Robert, and my cousin Eleanor." I said, smiling to everyone. "Alright, yeah let's find a hotel for the night and plan this all out." Harry said, smiling at everyone.