Twenty three.

Back to Louis.

The jet had finally landed, and like the white boy Niall is, he started clapping. I grabbed Harry's hand as we walked off the jet. Zayn was carrying Niall and his suitcases, and Niall ran around looking at the sky and whatever buildings were seen on the sky line, "Lads, we're in AMERICA!" He yelped, we all just smiled at him. "Where are we off to Harry?" I asked him, "My mum's." He replied, smiling at me. Maybe it was just me, but I didn't think this was a good idea because if I remember correctly she had sent Harry to live at a school that had other children just like him... she kicked him out? I nodded in reply trying not to dig too deep, and seeing how this goes. We had picked up a rental car, and made our way to his mum's house. I was surely nervous, I was meeting his mum... aka the woman who birthed this extremely attractive man. Harry was driving, I was finally in the passengers seat and Niall and Zayn sat in the back seat. Niall kept pointing to random things and getting excited. After about an hour or so, we were in a neighborhood. Harry looked around and then his eyes lit up, "I think this is it!" he said excitedly. We parked in front of the house, and made our way to the front door. I was slightly shaking, my hands were trembling. Zayn whispered to me to take deep breaths and that his mum was a lovely woman. Harry confidently knocked on the door, all we heard was a "Who is i-" and then the door opening, his mum was a tall woman. She was beautiful, she had black hair to her shoulders, her smile resembled Harry's very closely. Harry looked like the male version of her. "Harry, oh my god!" She yelled, embracing him in a hug. "Hi mum.." Harry said, almost like he was a little embarrassed teenage boy. "Mum, these are my bestfriends Zayn and Niall." Harry said as he pointed to the two, "And this is my darling boyfriend, Louis." He said as he threw his arm over my shoulder and smiled at me. "Nice to meet you all lovely young men, and Louis it is very nice to meet you." His mum said with a warm smile. "Well come in!" She said, walking into the house. It was dark here, our flight took 13 hours. We were officially in LA now. Harry grabbed my bag from my hand, "Mum we're going to get our stuff in my room. I'll show the boys the guest room." Harry told his mum. Harry had showed Zayn and Niall the room, we then separated from them and made our way to a large room. The room had grey walls, a large TV on the wall, his bed was huge. Posters were hanging on the walls, a guitar laid on his bed. "So this is where Mr. Styles spent his childhood huh?" I asked as I fell face first onto his bed, my face landing on his pillow. "Wow, it smells just like you." I said against his pillow. "Fuck Louis, you're so creepy." He said with a chuckle. Harry than fell onto the bed and laid next to me, "But yeah, this is were I spent the majority of my childhood and part of my teenage life." He said to me, looking at me. "The room fits you." I told him, now laying on my back looking around. "Alright, let's get back so I can explain to my mum why we're here." Harry said, standing back up and grabbing my hand pulling me up and out of his room. We sat on the couch, and Zayn and Niall sat next to us. "Now I'm  extremely happy to see you Harry, but how come you randomly just turned up?" She asked, her accent a bit Northern. "Well, mummy dearest it's a long story." Harry said with a giggle. "Explain..." she said as she raised her eyebrow at him. All eyes were on Harry. "Okay, so Louis and I started dating, and I made a bloody foolish mistake. Something took over me, something I try not to let come out." Harry began, "Harry, who did you kill?" She asked calmly, now if my child was leading up to say they killed someone I don't think I'd be so calm but I also have to remember who Harry is. "I killed Louis's best friend's crush lover man." How he called Nathan was funny to me, so unintentionally I laughed, and everyone looked at me worried. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to laugh at the situation, I was just chuckled at the name he gave... Nathan." I said, sinking into the couch embarrassed. Harry's mum smiled at me reassuring me, "It's okay Louis, but fuck Harry...I'm guessing you're here to hide for a bit?" She asked all of us basically. We all nodded, I bit my lip waiting for what she was going to say. "I guess you all can stay here for the time being." She told us smiling. Harry stood up, "Mum, Louis, may I speak to the both of you privately?" He asked, his mum and I standing up and following Harry into the hallway. "Mum, Louis hasn't been feeling well. He had thrown up and wanted to see what could be wrong, so he looked it up and stumbled upon a old article explaining that in 1991 a chemical was exposed in Doncaster which made it that any male born around that time could possibly get pregnant. As scary and weird as that could be, we suspect Louis could possibly be pregnant." He told her, grabbing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine. "You're soulmates." Is all his mum said, Harry and I looked at each other confused on why she just randomly said that. "Harry, that unspoken rule of you having more little... you children, and you being gay... and somehow Louis and you have found each other and fell in love? That is some soulmate shit." She said, I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder and smiled. "I agree Mrs. Styles." I said, looking up at Harry. "Please, call me Anne... also the last name is Twist." She said with a chuckle, walking back into the living room. "I love your mum." I whispered to Harry. "Yeah, me too." He replied before bending down and touching my stomach, "I don't know if you're in there baby, but just know you have a lot of people who are going to love you unconditionally." Harry said, I couldn't help but grin. "Baby Styles.." I said quietly.