Thirty-eight.

Harry and I decided last minute that'd we'd stay at a hotel for the night because we both knew we didn't have enough energy to face this issue head on, Liam had given us two days. My problem was that I couldn't sleep knowing my son was in danger. I was laying in bed, watching Harry sleep, not fully understanding how he could even sleep. I couldn't sit here and wait, I stood up throwing on a hoodie and my shoes and went over to where Harry's pants laid, I shoved my hand into one of the pockets and looked for the note, once I found it I took a picture of the address. I walked back over to Harry, kissing the top of his head, "I love you." I whispered. I then quickly slipped my ring off, placing it on the night stand with a note saying...

I know with what will be happening to me, this lovely piece of jewelry won't be much use to me, but I know that it'll more of use for you. Keep the ring close to your heart, please. I love you more than you could ever understand. Make sure Damien will forever remember me, and always remind him that I love him, the same with Saint...

I wiped away the tears streaming down my face, and looked at Harry once more. I collected my self and made my way out of the door. I stood outside of the hotel, calling for an Uber. Once I arrive at the place Liam wanted us at, I step out and look at the building. It was a small house which looked abandoned, I looked around and saw that this house was definitely in a sketchy neighborhood. I took a deep breath and walked up to the door, knocking on it. Liam opened the door, surprised to see me he then looked around, "Where is Harry?" He asked, his hand slowly moving towards his back, "I'm alone, Liam." I said to him, "You're here to try and save the day? Think you can give me some type of sob story and I'll just let everyone leave?" He asked, chuckling. "Liam, you're not a bad man, we both know this." I said, defeated. "Isn't that the same shit you said about Harry, and then he killed someone I was catching feelings for, stole my bestfriend and made him type of fucking demon, and then had the audacity to fucking kill me!" Liam said, almost yelling. "Liam, you were at our house to kill me... he was just protecting me..." I said, looking up at him. "I'm done with this bullshit, get in the fucking house." He said as the hand behind his back was now in my view holding a gun, he then used his other hand to grab my arm pulling me inside. Liam then used his foot to slam the door shut behind me. All I hope is that when Harry wakes up, Zayn, Niall, Luna, and Damien are free. I hope Harry will eventually stop crying over me and live his life. 

Harry's pov.

I was awoken from the sun shining straight onto my face, I stretched and turned to look at Louis... who wasn't here? I looked around not seeing him anywhere through out the room, I stood up and made my way into the bathroom hoping he was taking a shit or something, but no he wasn't there either. Maybe he needed to take his mind off of everything and decided to drive around, but no the car keys were still laying on the nightstand, which a note laid on. I walk over, picking up the note, seeing Louis's ring fall onto the floor. As I read the note, my heart drops to my literal ass. Louis left, Louis is trying to sacrifice him self for everyone else. I don't know which emotion I felt more of, anger or sadness? I quickly threw my clothes on and grabbed my items, but I didn't feel Liam's note in my pocket. I ran around the room searching for it, I needed the address. I finally found it, noticing that it had fell under the bed. I pick it up along with Louis's note and his ring, slipping it onto my own finger. "Louis, I swear I'm going to save you, even if it's the last thing I do." I said out loud, kissing his ring. As I ran down the stairs, I checked my phone. I knew if I had any texts from Niall or Zayn, that Louis would be already dead. Thankfully there were zero texts. As I now sat in the car, I threw my head back and took a deep breath already preparing my self for what I might see, or find out. I quickly typed the address into my phones GPS, driving as quickly (and safely) as I possibly could. As I finally pulled up to the house, I stood in front of the door taking another last deep breath. I quietly opened the door, and stepped inside seeing no sign of life. I walked around the rooms, holding my gun tightly, but no one was here...