Chapter 4- No more enemy?

New chapter had been realised :3❤. And this scene 'no more enemy', which mean you two were not same as before after he got cheated.

Anyway, onto the story!!

~~~~

"Hey, are you ok here?"

He looked up and saw a certain (h/c) haired female was protected him with your own umbrella and you wear (f/c) raincoat. He look away.

"What do you want? Can't you see I having alone moment." You rolled your eyes at his stupid excuses.

"You can say a such many bad words, but I atleast want to help you before you got sick. Beside, your girlfriend is worried at you." You mentioned, making his face annoyed at her cheated him.

"Tch, she's no longer my girlfriend anymore." Your mind goes questioned mark at him said all of sudden.

"Eh, why?" He just glared at you, not wanting to tell you about himself.

"None of your business." You sighed, ignored his harsh words to you.

"Anyway, you look very wet. Let me take you to your house, if you can tell me where." Shu get up, still not looking at you.

"No, thanks. You don't have to carry much at me. I'm fine." He actually not. His head was ache as he almost faint. But luckily you caught him, surprisingly that he was not heavy.

"See, I told you, you're sick. Let me take you to your apartment." He look down, know you got a point and he almost sick and said.

"Sure, take me to my apartment." You smiled, inside you were proud of yourself because you were tired for argue with him.

"As you wish, little albino~" You teased, makingbhim glaring at you.

"I'm not a little!" He said in strened tone. You giggled.

"Hehe, sorry." Then, you take him to his apartment and Shu told you where his location was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After they went to his house, Shu changed his wet clothes to pyjamas while (Y/N) was making a soup for him.

Shu was thought why're you being so nice to him just because they were enemy after all these years.

He was resting on the bed with a cold wet towel on his forehead and laid on the pillow. He let you do something at the kitchen.

He feels ashamed for making you were his enemy since 12 years ago.

'She's seems to be kind at me. Even we were enemy. I guess I was wrong about her. She's not like I think before.'

He was lost his thought as he heard the door opened and saw you brought a soup with a water and pill.

You put the tray food at the nightstand beside him. Shu just stared at you, but not in cold stare.

"Here you go, eats soup first. Then, take a medicines after eat." Shu stared at you deadpanned because you treat him like you were his mother.

"You're not my mum." You pouted.

"But I helped you, right? Anyway, about your girlfriend, what happened?" He went to silent. You sighed.

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine. I'm leaving, hope you will get better." As you were about to go out, he stopped you.

"Hey, (Y/N)." You took a glanced at him once and hummed.

"My girlfriend, she.....she cheated on me." He said, eyes covered by shadows. You shocked.