Chapter Finale: Shu's Dead?!

Hello, I'm almost forgot about this and very sorry for that😔. It's been a month I haven't update this chapter and here it is :D.

~~~~~

Previously:

"No, you cannot escape from the mafia dark!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Now the game has begun."

~~~

Present

Every his minions arrested, only Chuuya wasn't because he had a two guns and look at the polices and duo couple with a dark eyes.

"Well, your members were arrested and now you're the only one here." Shu spoke, pointing him with his gun. Chuuya laughed maniacly.

"True, but you and these weak polices never lose against me!! Hahahaha!!" The raven haired mafia boss smirked evilly. Shu glared at him.

"Now, I'm gonna end you all!!" He then shot at the polices as they hide somewhere and shoot him. Chuuya avoided the bullets.

"Shoot him!!!" The sherriff said as the polices shoot at Chuuya. But he dodged it and ran away. (Y/N) noticed it.

"He's got away." Shu heard you get up, glanced at the sherriff.

"Sherriff, look after (Y/N). I'm going after that stupid mafia dark." He ran after him, leaving you and Honcho there.

"Shu, wait!"

"Don't worry, I'll be back after I beat him!" He shouted at you after he heard your worried voice. You began worried, sherriff went to you.

"Don't worry, miss. He will be fine." You look at him unsure to believe him or not.

"I don't know. I was afraid that Chuuya will do something danger on him. I must go after him." You were about to chase him, but sherriff hold your shoulder.

"No, you can't! It's dangerous! Let him be!" He said sternly. You glared at him. You snatched his gun as you ran off, ignore the wed dress that got ripped.

"Miss!!" Sherriff Honcho shouted, but you already gone to that direction. He grunted frustrated.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With Chuuya

He was running off of his life until he heard the gun shot from behind. He stopped from running as he turned around and saw Shu run after him.

Shu stopped from running, pointing him with a gun and gave him a death glared. Chuuya grinned evilly, clicking his tongue.

"Well, well, well, Mr. Kurenai. Came here to capture me? Ain't gonna happen!!" He said with an anger tone. Shu smirked at him.

"Yeah, and I want to get rid of you for marry someone I loved. You had no right to marry with (Y/N)." He said, mocking him. Chuuya grin dropped and glared at him.

"Because I love her, you idiot!!" Shu tsked at him, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, right. Actually she already had someone who she loved." Chuuya staring at him with a curious look, yet glaring.

"And who was he?" Shu grinned at his questioned.

"Tha would be me." Shu mocked him so he can capture him. Chuuya screamed like his mind was having a mental and physical.

"Shut up!!" He then take his gun and shoot him. Luckily, Shu dodged it until.....

"BAAANG!!!"

The last bullet from Chuuya's gun got hitted to Shu's chest as the albino groaned painly and fall to the ground. Chuuya smiled victory and laughed in psycho.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I DID IT!! I SHOT HIM!!" He shouted, walked to Shu as he kicked his stomach, making he groaned in pain.

"Now, who's gonna stop me?! You were going to die and (Y/N) will soon be min-"

"BAAANG!!!!"

He suddenly feel sharp pain on his heart and coughed bleeding. Shu eyes wided and saw...

(Y/N).

You shot him right to his heart as Chuuya fell to the ground as his soul slowly leave from his body.

Your eyes widened to see Shu almost die from shooting as you rushed to him and shaking him.

"Shu!!" You supported his head on your lap, tears fell down from your eyes.

Chuuya watched you helped Shu to get up, but he was too heavy to you. Chuuya's mind become blanked and sad because a person he love the most shot him to his heart.

"W-Why.......Sumi.....w-why w-would you....s-shot....me...." He mumbled, feel hurt and betrayed because he remembered you as his past love.

As he said the last word, he's died and eyes were closed. You panted and saw Chuuya died.

Then, sherriff came to here and saw Chuuya died while Shu still breathing. He then called his polices while he called the ambulance.

"Don't worry, ambulance will come here in any minute." After that, he look at Chuuya and told them to carry him to the forensic.

"Shu..." You sobbed to see Shu almost died. He frowned to see (Y/N) cry as his hand went to your cheek and wiped it off.

"Don't cry, (Y/N). It hurt to see you cry like this. Don't worry, ambulance will come." He said in low tone, coughing.

"But, Shu. You almost die! I can't leave you!" He gave you a pained smiled.

"I know. I also don't want to losed you. And I want to say something." You look at him with a curious look.

"What is it?"

"I...I want to say sorry for what I did in the past. You know that I'm never been so kind with the other. But now, I'm not like before. And I love you."

He confessed. Making your eyes wided. You smile at him, kiss on his cheek.

"I..I love you too." He smile back as his eyes slowly close, or almost died.

"Shu? Shu!! Please! Don't die!" Then, you heard the ambulance came as the doctor rushed to you and him with a bed emergancy.

"Don't worry, miss. We're here now." The doctor said as they brought Shu into the ambulance along with you as they drove their way to the hospital.

~~~~~

I just ended here. This kinda angst :( and wanna know Chuuya's past love is. I'll tell you on part 2.

Thanks for read this story. さよなら!!