Chapter 6- Forgiveness

New chapter updated 😊👌🏻. And I'm not very sure where to continued since I was busy at school and my exam SPM only 26 days 🥲.

So, I'll update as soon as possible and I'll offline on 7th or 8th February.

Alright, enough of that. Story started!!^^

~~~~

On weekend

You were doing on your business while finishing your paperwork at your house from yesterday need to finish.

Last monday to friday, you were working like usual, including meeting, help your mother and hang out with Nya.

Ever since your 'frenemy' were working at America, you can't help but kinda miss him and try to focus on your own.

Your mind can't stop thinking about him since he ask you to forgive his mistakes and yet you still not sure.

He only message with you last weekdays and when he wasn't busy and reminded you that he'll home today.

~~~

Last Monday

Kurenai Albino ❤ is online

Kurenai Albino❤:
Hey, (Y/N). How are you, stubborn cutie~😏

You:
I'm doing fine, granpa. Thank you 😑

Kurenai Albino❤:
So mean, can't you just greet me with a polite?🥺

You:
*sighed* Yeah, fine. Shu.

Kurenai Albino❤:
That's good to know :). Were you feel lonely without me? *smirked*

You:
*scoffed* No, I'm not. I had a friend in the company.

Kurenai Albino❤:
If you say so. Remember on this weekend, I'll visit at Japan and wait for your forgiveness. =)

You:
Of course I am. I hope you're doing fine, bye👋🏻

Kurenai Albino❤:
Bye2 👋🏻

Kurenai Albino❤ is offlined

You were also offline and continued do your paperworks like usuals.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of flashbacked

'Hmmm, I wonder what he was doing at there. Heh, who knows granpa always act grumpy when I was 11 years old.'

You chuckled yourself and your mind flashbacked when you accidently bumped into him and he mad at yoh like a grumpy old man.

"I also want to meet you, Shu!!"

~~~

At America, in Raging Bull building

"Achooo!!!" The owner sneezed and feel like someone was calling his name from anywhere. His assistant, Fubuki, look at him worry.

"Boss, are you ok? Need get a medicine?" The albino just shook his head at banana head boy.

"No need. I'm fine. Just had a little dust. Also, I'll be going to Japan right now and you must guard this place, got that." He warned him. Fubuki nodded.