Chap 1

Chap 1: The Warrior's Awakening! We are still Pretty Cure~! The Legend Continues through Thick and Thin!

(Police Department)

Inside of what looks like to be a training room with air cannon and figure targets lying on the floor, in the end of the room, the doors soon opened and then an armored figure walks into the training room.

The armored figure was a man in a black bodysuit wearing armor. Said armor was mostly blue from the legs up to the arms. A mechanical belt was wrapped around the waist, showing some sort of meter. The upper body armor imitated pectorals with said pectorals being metallic silver. Located on the left breast was a star-like badge. Finally, a blue helmet covered the man's head with the face being silver along with the antenna-like horns. Orange lenses acted as eyes for the helmet.

This is Kamen Rider G3.

In the monitoring room are three people wearing blue modified police uniforms with the logo of SAUL on the arms, SAUL stands for Squad of Anti-Unidentified Lifeforms

One was a young woman in her mid-20s, with brown hair tied in a ponytail and has black eyes. This is Sumiko Ozawa.

One was a young man in his early 20s, has spiky black hair with grey eyes. This is Takahiro Omuro.

SAUL stands for Squad of Anti-Unidentified Lifeforms is a division of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and successor of the Unidentified Lifeform Related Cases Special Joint Investigation, which was initially formed to combat the Unidentified Lifeforms, however they haven't really had a real job lately, ever since Kuuga and the previous Pretty Cures defeated Grongi and Daguva. But even so, they were still established and received government funding to have state-of-the-art equipment. In case of an attack or the return of the Grongi like a year ago when Kuuga or Pretty Cure were no longer around.

That is when Ozawa had the idea, the G3 system in other words Kamen Rider G3, after she told the police forced about her designs for a battle suit that will combat monstrous being like the grongi and after higher ups gave their permission for the system.

Ozawa happens to be the create to be the brains and the created of G3 and thus she the system monitors the conditions of the operator of G3 and is also the leader of the G3 unit.

Takahiro severs as the unit tech support.

Ozawa and Takahiro were seated in front of the computers in the operation room getting the training equipment, as they also monitored G3 system.

Ozawa: Alright were good to go, how about you Hikawa-kun?

G3: I'm good to go as well!

G3 nodded before he drew out his gun the GM-01 Scorpion. G3 still waited until the air cannon shoot out a plastic cannon ball, and on reflex G3 shoots it down with his gun with pinpoint accessory. Then the cannon shoot out more plastic balls and G3 continues to shoot them down in perfect aimed.