Chapter 2

Well just as i've said, i was extremely late. The assembly was over when i arrived but thankfully the class was teacher free when i entered my class.

Not surprised, teachings doesn't go adequately on the first day of resumption anyways.

"Babe". My boyfriend Tej was the first to notice my presence. "What made you late?" He asked once he reached me.

"Girl what happened?" Tiwa and Zoya asked joining Tej making me wonder where Tobi is. Oh i forgot, the idiot doesn't always resume on the first day of resumption.

Tobi is the black sheep in our group. Azin ehn that guy dey hopeless.

He is the kind of guy that will tell you.......'let the school fix their resumption date and i'll be sure to fix mine too'.

That goat. I like him like that sha.

"Austin and Arya came over for breakfast today so i guess i was caught up in the family reunion." I explained .

"Aww..... i doubt the principal will understand that though." Zoya said.

"Why?" I was confused.

"She sent for you this morning because she wanted you to be the tour-guide  for the new guy." Tiwa explained pointing towards the direction of the newbie. I guess. But i was unable to see him due to the massive amount of people crowding him.

"oh...so....". I drawled .

"Since you were out of reach, someone else did it and she said you should see her when you are around". Zoya answered.

"Oh God! Isn't it bad enough that i'm stuck in her uniform now i am in trouble?". I said to myself but they heard anyway because i could see Tiwa's face turned to a frown at the mention of the uniform.

"I'll go see her now". I said turning around.

"Hey babe." Tej stopped me. "Chill". He gave a warm smile. "You've got this". He pecked me on my cheek.

Mumu button activated.  See yourself Crystal. Just one peck on the cheek not even on your lips and  you are all smillie when you are practically in some kind of trouble. Jesus....

"Hey watch where you are going or do you want to bulldoze me?"  Someone rudely interrupted my thought.

Oh. It's miss lanre .The yoruba teacher for the junior class.

"I'm sor......."

"Save it." She snapped. "Start paying attention when you walk and maybe you should stop smiling like an hyena too and you won't bump into me again."

What!?

"You girls of now adays." She shook her head. "chai! a boy has started deceiving you bah? he will lead you astray.........."

Now i know why you are not married at your age.

"What did you say?" She asked.

I didn't say that out loud. Did i?

"Nothing ma. I just said i should be on my way now since i'm actually headed towards the principal's office. She seeks my attention."  I lied making sure to emphasize on the principal becasuse i know at the mention of 'principal' all teachers will come back to their right senses.

"Sure. You should leave now". She quickly dismissed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  "Good morning ma'm". I greeted once i entered the principal's office.

"Good morning to you too Miss.Crystal." She smiled gesturing me to sit down.

Well. I did not expect that.