Part 2-The Owl Houses

Azura POV

Principle Bump had taken us to his office and sortted everything out. Now Willow was in the Plant Track and Amity got extra credit for 'good use of magic'. Gus and I got into no trouble which is a miracle and blessing because I did not want to tell my dad I got into trouble he has enough to worry about. Once out of the school Amity started to walk to the library I didn't follow. 

"Hey Azura, you coming?" amity turned and asked after noticing I was not following her.

I looked at Willow and Gus coming out of the school. "Sorry I have to do something for my dad."I lied. I wanted to say sorry to Wiillow for the trouble Amity caused since I know for a fact Amity won't.

Amity nods and walks away. I turned around and called out to Willow and Gus." Hey guys wait up."

Wiillow and Gus stopped and turned looking at me with a confused look.

"Hey Azura." Willow greeted.

"Hey Willow, Gus. So where are you guys going?" I asked.

Gus and Willow shared a strange look. A look that said they were going to lie.

"Oh you know to um.." Willow started.

"Hang out!" Gus said.

"Yeah. Hang out!" Willow confirmed. 

What would they be. Oh. Of course."Your 'hanging out' wouldn't include trying to find the human. I mean Luz."

"What?! No.."Willow said quickly. Very quickly. I just gave her a  'Really' look.

I sighed. "Let's go." Willow and Gus looked surprised. "What she seems cool." My statment made them laugh a little.

"So um. How exactly were you guys planning to find her?" I asked.

"We hadn't really thought that far." Willow admitted. 

We spent th next few minutes brainstorming, trying to come up with a way to find Luz. "If we knew a tracking spell(I don't know if this is a real spell) I bet we could find her!" Gus said. 

"Do you know tracking spell? Because I don't and I don't think Azure does either." Willow stated. "Um actually I do." I said. The two friends looked at me like I had just grown a second head. "I found this book at the library that was filled with instructions on how to do different spells and taught myself how to do it. Just come on." I took a deep breath then slowly traced a circle in the air to do the spell. A tracking spell is actually quite simple once you get the hang of it, you just have to focus and clearly picture what you're looking for. Slowly small wisps of smoke appeared in a trail leading to the forest.

"What are we waiting for?" Gusasked as he started following the path of wisps. Willow and I followed behind him.

--Time skip because what is interesting about running--

Willow, Gus, and I made it through the forest to a clearing. In the clearing there was a house with an older witch, what looked like a small demon, and Luz standing in front.

We could hear Luz say, " But wait. My new friends. They're in danger."  as we entered the clearing.

"Luz!" Willow yelled making our presence known. Willow and Gus ran up and hugged Luz, who happily returned it while I just stood back and gave a small wave, because honestly it was a bit awkward since my best friend was the one who almost got Luz dissected.

Behind Luz the witch called out confused  Seriously, what is that?"

 "You won't believe it, Luz. Everything is perfect now!" Willow said a bit too loud for my liking.

"It's true. I don't believe it." Luz responded."Principal Bump was so impressed by my plant work he's switching me to the plant magic track! Look!"Willow backed away and snaps her fingers. With a glow of green magic and a twirl, her sleeves and leggings go from magenta to green.Luz hugged Willow again and said, "Yes!Whoo! Oh. What about Amity?"Gus was the one to answer this time.  "Last we saw, she was asking Bump if today could count as extra credit."Luz giggled. "Well, I can't wait to see you in action next time I sneak in." Willow winced from behind Luz. 

I finally said something. "About that." Luz turned to me probably only now realizing I was there. "You are kinda sorta banned." Gus pulled out one of her 'banned' posters to show her.

"That's my girl!" The older witch exclaimed. For the first time I actually looked closly at the witch, she looked so familiar but where would I have seen her? Hmm. Of course! Her wanted posters are all over town, she's the Owl Lady!

I tuned back into the conversation after my small revelation. "Yeah, that's right. Luz is my student. Back off, academy twerps." The Owl Lady said as she took the poster from Gus and looks at it proudly. "Ah, baby's first wanted poster. Good job, kid." She pats the top of Luz's head. "Looks like I taught you something after all."

"Uh, you high five with your hands, not your head." Gus chimed in thinking the Owl Lady was trying to give Luz a high five, the Owl Lady just looked confused on what she had just heard. A few minutes past of jokes and talking before my watch bit me signalling it was time to go home.

"I've gotta go I'll see you all again eventually." I told them waving as I left.

3rd Person

The three friends countinued to talk as Eda, the Owl Lady, watched as Azura left. She didn't know why but the girl reminded her of someone she knew, yet she couldn't place exactly who even though she felt as if she should know..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers sorry it took so long to update but I am not perfect and honestly I am both busy and a little lazy. So thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. Also here is a meme I found, I thought it was funny.

 Also here is a meme I found, I thought it was funny