In Through The Window

I grabbed the handle of the door before it could close, and I put my eye up to the opening, and saw that the man had walked into his bathroom. I don't know if it was the adrenaline or the fact that I am fucking crazy that compelled me to do everything that followed.

I carefully pushed the heavy door open, hoping that his bathroom door wouldn't abruptly open. I slowly walked into the middle of the room, looking around. There were more than 4 suitcases on the floor. There was one open, filled with Supra shoes. Hmm, maybe this is Niall's, I thought. I picked up a shoe, and just thought to myself that Niall Horan's foot had been inside of it. I'm such a freak. I looked around, and there were tank tops all over the floor, several that I had seen him wear, the ones that had shown his infamous "nip slips". Oh my god. I picked one up and smelled it, it smelled like apples, cologne, and a little bit of sweat. 

Suddenly the bathroom door swung openand I expected the dark haired, glasses wearing man in demon to come out. I slid out the window onto the balcony and closed the door and the shade behind me, leaving a little space to see what was going on.

A thin man in a denom jacket strutted out throught the door, but he no longer had wrinkles, dark hair, or sunglasses. He had blonde feathery hair, you could see his crystal  blue eyes, shimmering like a river, and his fair skin. He was frowing a little bit as he walked into the middle of the room   "OH MY GOD," I muffled, stepping back, my back hitting the railing, almost tumbling backwards seven stories. The boy looked around suspiciously, as I kept my hands over my mouth. 

  He swept it off and proceeded to take his jacket off, followed by his shirt. Oh. My. God. I couldn't even process what was happening as my jaw had dropped open and Niall struggled to pull his shirt over his head.   

The cold wind beated against me on the balcony as I tried to get a good look without him seeing me. He began to slid his jeans down around his ankles and I smiled a big goofy grin. He was wearing plaid boxers.  

He flew down backwards onto his bed and squirmed under the covers as he reached for his laptop on his lamp table. He flipped it open and began to open PhotoBooth. After he went through all the filters and began making faces and taking a series of selfies. I began to squeak and inch closer to squish my face up against the glass and watch, but my thigh ran into a metal chair on the patio. He stopped making faces and looked around before getting out of bed in his boxers.  

May I add, that he has an even better body up close.   

I began to panic and I quickly climbed over the railing so that I was even closer to falling seven stories down. I could not let that little Irish douchebag see that I was watching him undress. Luckily, there were rims on the hotel, so that if I played my cards right, I could inch along the to the next terrace, or I could fall to my doom and splat on the pavement.   

I blame Brazil.  

Niall grabbed the door handle, but he wasn't able to open it because he kept locking and unlocking it, so I assumed I had at least 30 more seconds. I took a deep breath, looked straight forward, and put my feet on one ledge and put my damp fingers on the other. It was about ten feet to the next patio and about 100 feet down to splat on the floor. 

  I heard a loud click and the door slid open, and the feathery haired boy stepped out. I grabbed onto the railing of the next patio and just needed to climb over to be home free.    He looked in the other direction as I quickly tried to get over the bar, but then he looked over to me, less surprised then I thought he would be. I stopped moving, each leg on another side of the bar, and we both stared at eachother in silence.

  "Hey," I smiled awkwardly.  

"Hey," he breathed.

  I tried to skuttle over the bar and was about to slide open the door of, I hoped, an unihabitated room. He looked at me, a little confused. 

  "How did you-" he said curiously, interuppted by the loud click of me opening the door and running in, relieved.

  I put my hands on my knees and breathed deeply, expecting to look up and see and empty room. I looked forward to the bed, and I let out a blood curdling scream, which was then reciperocated by the lower voiced figure on the bed.  

I couldn't make out exactly who the two figures were exactly, but I knew for a fact they were both naked on top of eachother. One was a long, slender man, with droopy brown curls who looked at me in shock. The other was a skinny young woman with long bleach blonde hair, big boobs and a "I'll fuck everything and anything" way of life. Harry. And Callie.

  Harry flipped off of Callie and they both concealed themself under the covers. I tried to leave but my feet had stuck to the floor, and we stood there in awkward silence, interuppted by a knock.  

"Mate, let me in!" a rough Irish accent yelled. 

  "Don't." Harry whimpered. The door slammed open and Niall stared at me, then at the bed, unsurprised.   

"Harry, ya cunt, get your panties on."   

"May, maybe you should go," Callie whispered angrily.  

"I think I'm good" I whispered.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading Chapter 2, I'll write 3 soon! <3 @molestyles on twitter