Call Me Maybe?

I led the teenage girls into the lobby and shoveled them out the door, not knowing exactly how many had a ride home, but oh well?

My bare feet rubbed against the carpeted floor in the lobby and I shuffled into the elevator groggily. The oily pad of my finger pressed against the elevator button, rising up to my room.

Sliding the card into the door, I heard a high pitched screech coming from the room right above me: Harry's room. 

Was I alert enough to go fix Callie's obnoxious mental breakdown? Sure. What the hell.

I jogged slowly up the stair well and pattered along the fuzzy carpet, only to find that Harry's door was slightly open, and you could hear Callie drunk mumbling from the far side of the room. I pushed my finger between the door and the door frame and creaked the door open, only to see Callie standing on the terrace, screeching and throwing Harry's clothes out the window of the seventh floor, and Harry fast asleep naked on the bed.

I groaned a little, seeing my idol naked right in front of me. I thought at the moment it would be innapropriate to slide the sheets down to see if he was in fact "packin heat".

I tip-toed towards Callie, stood beside her on the terrace letting the cool air beat against my cheeks. 

"Callie, sweetie, um.. What are you doing?" I asked hesitantly.

"Harry got black out drunk and fell asleep." she mumbled, somberly.

I stared at her.

"While we were having sex."

I giggled a little and she frowned at me. "I'm ready to go home." she blurred.

I wasn't. I wanted to stay and have a quaint french breakfast at the cafe with Niall, maybe get to know Harry, and meet Zayn, Louis, and Liam. "I'm not su-"

She clenched my hand and dragged me through the door past the sleeping god, his chocolate curls flopping down onto his pillow, the muscles defined in his back.

We flew out of the room and stood in the elevator in awkward silence. She had a black rectangle clenched sweatily in her other hand. 

"What's that?" I asked, concerned. 

"Oh nothing."

I grabbed at it, and her twig bitch skills were no match for my awkward physique, and I grabbed the slick, shiny, black iPhone 5 from her hand.

As I pressed the top, the screen went bright, it was a picture of the boys at Madison Square Garden.

"What's this..?" I whispered, although there was no one around.

Callie clenched her teeth and smiled a psychotic grin. "Harry's phone," she giggled.

And with that we had arrived at the lobby, Callie's gucci heels clicking against the linoleum as we strutted out, particularly concerned, into her pink car.

"What are we gonna do with that?" I hesitantly mumbled.

"Have some fun."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short, thanks for reading! <3 @ohsnapshire