Act 1 Scene 7

Marie and Henrietta are out in the hallway.

Henrietta

(mad) So what's with you, getting all up on Michael like that?

Marie

(offended) Excuse me?

Henrietta

You heard me.

Marie

Ok. Hold up. For starters, don't give me that attitude. I barely know you and I'm not about to take shit from you. Second of all, I'm not (making quotation gestures) "all up on Michael." I just called him a faggot.

Henrietta

You know what I mean, Marie. Don't act stupid. I know that you've had your eye on Michael for a while now, and this is me telling you to back off.

Marie

And if I don't? What are you gonna do to me, uh? Nothing, that's what. You can't tell me what to do. If I wanted, I could have Michael in a heartbeat.

Henrietta

What makes you so sure?

Marie

(smiling) I have my ways.

Henrietta

Wipe that smirk off your face. I'm almost positive that Michael would never leave me, especially not for some slutty trash like you.

Marie

(extremely offended) Excuse me? Ok, there are a lot of things wrong with what you just said so let me break it down for you. 1.) I am not some slutty trash; if anything your one to talk. I know the way your dad looks at you when he picks you up from school. It's pretty freaking oblivious that there's something there.

Henrietta gasps in anger.

Henrietta

(furious) How dare yo...

Marie

(interrupting) I'm not finished. 2.) Don't be so sure about Michael. There are a lot of things you don't know about him.

Henrietta

What do you mean? (in fear) Do you know something that I don't?

Marie zips her mouth shut and smiles

Henrietta

(angry) Marie! I swear. I am fed up with you! Tell me what you know!

Marie pretends like she didn't hear Henrietta. Marie looks away and continues to smile.

Henrietta

(grabbing Marie's arm and drags her close) Marie!

Marie

(in pain) Owe! Calm down, She Hulk.

Henrietta

I'll calm down when you tell me.

Marie

Do you really want to know?

Henrietta

Yes, please.

Marie

(shrugging her shoulders) Ok, but just remember, you asked for it.

Marie pulls out her phone and shows Henrietta the sex tape of Michael and Marie. Henrietta gasps. She cannot believe her eyes.

Henrietta

Is that?

Marie

Yep.

Henrietta

With?

Marie

Mm hm.

Henrietta is grossed out beyond words as she continues to see the video.

Marie

Take a good long look at it. Still think Michael is the man of your dreams? Still think things are perfect between you two. Well, do you?

Henrietta

(in anger) Stop it...

Marie

(continuing) Still think that Michael is who he says he is? Just face it you two obliviously weren't meant for each other. I mean look at him. He's having the time of his life and it's not with you.

Henrietta

I told you to shut up!

Henrietta smacks Marie in across the face and runs away crying.