Back to basics

Luigi had a call concerning a severe ghost and boo infestation in the old mansion he once explored in all the way back in 2001. Except this time some unknown entity called Metroids and various other strange creatures had also been causing some havoc in the mansion.
"Mama-mia!"
Luigi exclaimed when he saw boos and various ghosts circling the mansion, waiting for someone to deal with the problem.
"Looks like the mansion has gotten a lot worst ever since I left this old crummy place."
Luigi grabbed his trusty Poltergust and flashlight to see what was occuring in the old mansion he tried to forget in the past all those years ago.
"Hel-hello? Anybody here?"
Luigi opened the old doors he had done the same way years ago except a bit more accustomed to the place.
"Huh, I saw those ghosts and boos flying out the place and no ones here."
Luigi pulled out his flashlight to explore and discover the place yet again.
Suddenly a boo lunges towards Luigi.
Luigi screams in terror and is sent backwards out the mansion.
"Darn Boo!" "I'll get that little bastard!"
Re-entering the building, Luigi found himself trying to find the pesky little boo and saw some orange object fly outside the mansions windows.
"Huh?", Luigi said.
"That was weird. Must have been my mind playing tricks on me."
Luigi continued to explore the mansion, looking for whatever these "Metroids" where located.
As he made his way through the various rooms, his boo detector was beeping when suddenly one entered the Master Bedroom, laughing as it shut the door behind Luigi, hitting him in the face.
"I got you, darn Boo!"
The boo turned around to face Luigi and eventually got sucked in the Poltergust.
"Looks like there's more boos then just that one here."
"I havent seen the other ghosts here. I wonder why."
Luigi exited the Master Bedroom and made his way to the when suddenly a pair of Gold Ghosts appeared in front of him and cackled as Luigi fell on his bottom.
"My old enemy." Luigi exclaimed.
As the ghosts swirled around Luigi they took his hat and humorously twirled it around him and tossed it back and fourth. Almost like hot potato.
"Give that hat back!"
One suddenly punched Luigi in the back sending him flying and hitting a wall.
"Alright. You wanna play dirty? Luigi will play dirty."
Luigi slid underneath the ghost and sucked the one who slugged him and went after the other who was taunting him.
The last ghost who had his hat threw it at him and dissapeared in a wall in the safari room.
"Jeez ghosts are such a pain."
Luigi followed into the safari room and was greeted by a blue twirler who headbutted Luigi sending him flying into a wall, yet again.
"Ok thats enough."
Luigi busted through the door and angrily chased towards the blue twirler and slammed it against the deer heads on the wall.
The ghost groaned in pain as Luigi finished it off.
"Gotcha, sucker."
Luigi finally found the ghost who stole his hat and sucked it in his poltergust.
"Old reliable."
Luigi said as he tapped on his Poltergust and picked his hat up on the floor.
Luigi made his way out the Safari room and made his way to the cellar after capturing and defeating the usual ghosts.
"Man I forgot how creepy it is here."
Suddenly without warning, A strange jellyfish entity with large teeth appeared out the corner and started to pursure Luigi.
Luigi screamed in fear.
"WHAT IS THAT THING."