Fin :)

Suddenly, A blue projectile shot at the attached Metroid, disintergrating it instantly.
Samus appeared on the stairwell where Luigi was and approached Luigi.
"Maybe you and me should stick together, Lu."
Samus kisses Luigi on the cheek as Luigi's cheek swell up and blush.
"Yea. I like that idea." Luigi said.
Suddenly a group of ghosts, boos and Metroids surrounded the two.
Samus aiming her arm cannon at the Metroids and Luigi aiming his Poltergust at the boos and ghosts.
Samus slid under the Metroids as they flew at her, trying to also attack and drain her life force.
Luigi clumsily slammed the boos and ghosts against the walls and sucked them up in the Poltergust.
The entire mansion shook as more and more waves of enemies started to come from the cellar.
Samus and Luigi stood their ground, no matter what. Luigi looked at Samus and Samus looked at Luigi. Still both determined to rid of the infestation at the mansion.
Samus activated her Ice Beam to quickly eliminate the Metroids as Luigi activated a much more powerful suction mode on his Poltergust. After hours and hours of defeating Metroids, ghosts and boos. The mansion has finally become free of any more creatures. Both of them were in the stairs when Luigi slowly fell asleep on Samus shoulders. Samus patted Luigi's head and took him to her gunship, carrying him in her arms the same way she saved him.
"Good night, Luigi." said Samus in a calm and soothing voice.
"Good Night."
Samus locked up the mansion as Luigi fell asleep in her room, inside the gunship.
Samus looked behind Luigi to still see him sound asleep. She walked out and kissed him on the forehead leaving a big kiss mark. Samus is no longer alone on her adventures since she now has a kind hearted, bashful and funny man named Luigi.
Luigi is no longer alone since Samus will always have his back. A strong, brave, stoic yet reassuring and fearful women named Samus Aran.
The two partners flew off into the night as the same two shooting stars that passed by Samus ship early returned. Both Samus and Luigi needed each other as does shooting stars needed each other.

 Both Samus and Luigi needed each other as does shooting stars needed each other