chapter 8

The twos moment ended when the door opened and they pulled away looking over. A woman with short fluffy like brown hair. She had her main mouth then mini side mouths, and one on here leg. Here legs and arms where pure black that faded to her pale skin. She had two horns, and claws hands and feet. He had on jean shorts and a stripped like trenchcoat that was white with red stripes.

"Rake, father wants you to bring him the human." She said.

"Ok." The rake said, his horrifying deep unhuman voice making a small shiver go up m/ns spine.

With that she closed the door and the beast, now known as rake jumped over   m/ns legs to the floor. "Follow." The rake said as m/n stood up.

The rake walked out the door and down that halls as m/n followed.

The gave a dark vide, and where similar to the bedroom he woke in. It didn't take long to come to two wooden doors. they looked elegant and bold. The rake went to pushed them open but m/n did it for him. He figured it might be difficult for him to push them open.

Inside was a long table like a old time king would have, with zalgo at one end and a empty chair at the other.

"Thank you rake. M/n please sit." Zalgo said  as rake turned the doors closing behind him. M/n walked to the empty chair and took a seat. "So how do you feel."

"I feel completely fine. Did i even fight?"

"Yes the fight was reality. You did very well. And one of my servants healed you."

"Cool." M/n with with soft smile. Off to the side a kitchen like door opened and two demon things walked out.

They looked the same. Pure black skin, a black trenchcoat to above the knees, rolled up sleeves. Can't see their faces. Two small horns on the side of their heads.

They each had a plate with a cover on that one set it un front of m/n the other in front of Zalgo. They took the covers off before bowing and leaving.

On the plate was (favorite dish). "I hope its to your liking." Zalgp said and m/n looked up.

"It looks great. thank you."

"Please go ahead." He said taking a bite of his own. Picking up the form m/n did the same. "So your a skilled killer?"

"I suppose so. That was my second night ever killing so i wouldn't say skilled. But killer yes." M/n said. He knew he was skilled but he was still new to this, so not the best he himself could be.

"Well i was hoping you would join me."

"Join you? How so." M/n asked and that made zalgo smirk.

"Well to put it simple i had one before but it died, weak thing. But your rather strong and smart for a human. So i think you'll fit the role I'm looking for."

"What's the role?"

"Simply, like a pet."