chapter 9

"A pet?" M/n questioned.

"Yes." Zalgo said chuckling as m/n took another bite of his food. "I want you to stay by my side like a good dog would. And protect me."

M/n paused mid bite. "Me protect you? But your much more stronger and powerful compared to me. Why would you want me? What what would I even get from it?"

Zalgo chuckled, "I have my reasons..and if you act like a good dog you can be rewarded like a good boy." He said with a hint of flirtation in his voice. Oh that voice and the way he said that just made m/ns knees feel weak and his worries melt. He wanted more then anything to be his good boy.

"I..I want to be your good b- I I mean I want to be your pet." M/n corrected himself looking down at his plate.

"Good good. Now eat up." Zalgo chuckled as m/n nodded going back to eating his plate.
~~~

The first two or three days m/n didn't see zalgo much he was mostly shown around with rake most of the time, but oh once in awhile it would be that lady from before, Stripes, but not usually.

By the next day he knew the castle pretty well and it was put to the test when he opened his bedroom he saw a note on his door.
'Eat and come to my thrown.

- zalgo'

M/n nodded to himself as he went to the kitchen. The kitchen was rather large with cooks and servers in it already cooking and working. M/n went to a a little fridge with a under cabinet and a over one. Filled with human goods and drink for him to eat and snack on.

Grabbing water bottle and a postcard with a banana, gotta have some health. He quickly ate his food as he walked down the halls, finishing the water bottle an throwing it away as he reached two large doors.

Pushing one open to slip in the room he was met with the familiar throne room and throne. Zalgo sat on his throne reading a book with a glass of morning wine. He looked up over to m/n with a grin motioning him to come over.

M/n walked over and sat on the floor in between zalgos legs with his head on his lap as he motionaled to do. Zalgo grinned and patted his head running his clawed hand throught m/ns hair, all with a grin.

"You got a mission today sweet boy." Zalgo chuckled.