pokemon au drabbles 6

Might as well find a why to fight off the panic that is. Because Finals are coming up and that's gonna be fun (being sarcastic). To be honest I might do some incorrect quotes hopefully. Okay 3 2 1 let's kick it. (Made this at the time my semester one finals where happening)

Might also add some stuff for my sleep paralysis bosses au too.

Hisui Arc~

-----

Sending a message

A few weeks after the whole battle at spear pillar. It seems Volo is still floating around the area and even came into town a few times despite everyone now knowing what he tried to do. It seemed to be worrying Dawn making her to scared to leave their living quarters. So Ella had to do something about it, send a message that he would understand.

She got her strongest alpha pokemon, and left for the Alabaster icelands, which is where Volo was recently sighted.

Dawned with the shiny zoroark mask, the survey corps uniform, and a long coat found in a time distortion, she was ready to show him what happens when you mess with her friends.

Coming up to the lake near the Snowpoint Temple.

A cry can be heard from above and like clock work two togakisses where in the air screeching at one another, a much bigger one being hers.

Ella: could get over losing could you Volo.

Volo: Greetings to you.

Ella: don't act innocent boy...

The two trainers circling on another in a stand off. Waiting for who would strike first.

Volo: It won't be the first time...

Ella: you are shameful to your descendent... for what you tried to commit!

Volo: and so are you.

A pokemon ball opened and another after, suddenly a Floatzal and Garchomp where in the middle standing off with the Floatzal staring down at the growling Garchomp.

Volo: I just wanted to meet the true all mighty sinnoh and strike them down to be come them.

Ella: Even with what those who might think the are above any one who think power is what it's all about, they deserve to be ran through the the dirt.

Without hesitation the teen charged at the man, grabbing his coat collar and jabbing her knee into his abdomen and pushed to the ground.

Volo grinned thinking his pokemon can help him but he looked over to see the powerful alpha pokemon the girl had was overpowering his own. The Floatzal from before had the Garchomp head under its arm. But two pokemon weren't fighting. A lucario and an alpha lucario.

Volo: why aren't you fighting-

Ella: because you hurt them.

Volo: what

Ella getting closer to his face: you hurt them, they don't know why you tried to do what you did, lucario can be hurt if their trainer betrays them. Along with the others. I could be wrong but it seems one doesn't seem to understand.

Volo: Lucario!

The pokemon turned away, they had been hurt by volos actions.

Volo: what are you going to do huh?

Ella: I won't kill you, I can't, I know you are immortal, besides if anything did happen to you the timeliness would be unbalanced.

Volo: Then why are you trying to fight me then.