Chapter 1

Akito's POV

"HAHA, Great! That was a Great Live! An, you improved that part where you used to go out of the rhythms! You Fixed it!"

"Ha- I knew I would fixed that- I just pretended I can't do it to surprise you!"

"An Chan!" Kohane came out of An's back and jumped on her

"KOHANE!! I REALLY LOVED YOUR LIVE, I THINK THAT WAS THE BEST OF  THE SOLO LIVES THAT YOU HAVE EVER DONE!!"

"Thank's An chan!"

It was true, the live that we did today was the best live ever. speaking of which, The BAD DOGS have improved by a whole lot.

"Hey, Toya-" I called Toya but my words trailed off as I couldn't see him.

"An, do you know where is Toya?"

"Uh, no. He might be in the washroom or he might be changing." An replied with a definite guess. 

"umm okay, I will just go and find-" My words trailed off again, as I turned and saw Toya. But something was wrong, He didn't look as lively as he did in the waiting room before the Live performance. He looked like he was going to pass out.

"Toya are you okay? You look really bad, I think you should head home. You look like you are going to pass out."

"...Akito....I..I'm really nauseous right now." 

"What?! Are you Nauseous right now?"

"uh huh, I really don't feel well. I seriously think I will throw up any second."

"An! Do you have a plastic bag? Toya Said he is not feeling well."

"Hold Up! I am Coming!" An replied with a hurry.

"Here Catch!" An threw me a black plastic bag as I handed it immediately to Toya, as he was holding the plastic closed up to his face, as he was going to throw up any soon.

"Aoyagi kun, are you okay?" Kohane asked Toya in a worried tone as Toya threw up quietly in the bag.  I patted his back as he coughed out the last few chunks.

"..yea, I'm fine. I think I just got stressed out and nervous...I geus.."

"Toya do you want me to walk you to your house?"

"...yes...please..?" 

"Alright, I will walk Toya to his house and let's just dismiss ourselves from here."

"Alright, See Ya Toya, hope you feel better next time, bye Akito. Kohane, Let's get going to our house."

"Okay An, bye everyone."

An and Kohane walked away from the vivid street as I turned my head back to Toya and help him start walking properly and hoping that it will be better tomorrow.

Okay, this is my first story so it is cringy. tnx for reading tho :3