Chapter 4

Akito's POV

"You sure you will be fine Toya?"

"Yea, I hope so."

"Did you take extra medications in your bag?"

"Akito, this is the 3rd time being asked by you, I told you like 3 minutes ago."

"Alright fine."

We walked for about 5 minutes I guess and then we heard someone shouting our name.

"AKITO, TOYA"

and the loud voice was just the person we all knew. Tsukasa senpai

"Tsukasa senpai!"

Toya called back as he perked his head up and brightened his face which he never does it with me.... 

"Oh Hi Shinonome kun and Aoyagi kun"

"ah- Kamishiro Senpai! you are also here, good morning."

"ek,"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'EK' TO ME?"

"I thought I met something annoying."

"WTF DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!?!"

"..." 

"Aoyagi kun, you don't look so well, did you sleep well last night?"  Kamishiro Senpai said with a worried tone, which I heard him like that the first time.

"Yeah Toya you don't look so well, you look pale." Tsukasa senpai, for speaking in such a gentle and a worried tone for also the First time except when he is acting out the plays. 

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." Toya replied and tried to look normal, I mean, his normal looks tired and quite so it made no difference. a few seconds of silence got broken when Tsukasa senpai's phone started ringing. 

"one sec." He walked in the opposite direction of the way they were walking and started talking on the phone. 

"Saki? is there something wrong?"

-Onichan, I don't feel so well...

"What's wrong? do you have period cramps again?"

-Yea and I have a fever...

"STAY THERE AND I WILL PICK YOU UP FROM THE SCHOOL RIGHT AWAY!"

Tsukasa's POV

First it was Toya who looked sick and we can all tell that he is hiding away from the fact that he is sick and Now, Saki calls me and says she has a period cramp and a fever. WTF IS HAPPENING TO MY LIFEEEEEEE.