Chapter 2

Toya's POV

Dizziness, head aches and nauseousness surrounded me as I leaned towards Akito.

"......" I sighed quietly as Akito helped me get up.

"Toya, are you still nauseous?"

"I might throw up on your shoulder.." 

"....." Akito looked at me with a look saying are you serious, half worried and half scared.

"haha.. I'm just kidding, I won't."

"...'kay.."

I walked to my house as I was wobbling over the stairs until Akito ended up carrying me on his back. I unlocked the door and walked straight to the washroom. I was nauseous. Again. Akito waited for me in my room as I flopped on my bed. 

"Did you throw up again?"

"uh-huh, and now I feel like a soggy paper..."

"Wait, your parents are in a vacation with Tsukasa senpai's parents right?"

"yea, and my brothers are away for trips so I am basically all alone today."

"Do you wan't me to stay with you for tonight?"

"....yes....please...." I replied to him in a awkward voice which made the silence go even longer.

"As, you wish."

No one's POV

Akito replied with a yes as he got up to find a spare air mattress.  He soon came back with a trashcan with a plastic bag inside and the mattress. He brought the trash can towards me and placed it next to my bag. 

"You can just vomit here if you feel like being sick again."

"Thanks......"

Akito's POV.

00 : 24. It was late. 'How is it even getting this late already?' I wondered as I drank a glass of water on the table. 

"Toya, are you sleeping?"

"..mm? no.. not yet.."

"You should sleep now, it is over 12 am."

"Kay, good night Akito." Toya said quietly as he let out a painful groan in the end.

"You too, wake me up if you have problems"

I went inside a moment of silence as I tried to schedule out the plans for tomorrow. Tomorrow is Wednesday. We have Phys.Ed first period and second period, third period Mathematics and after lunch, all of them are academic subjects. I let out a sigh as I lied down on the mattress and fell asleep.

Hi, this is the author!, thanks for reading this cringe :) and voting on them. Sry, for slow updates, I still have tests coming up but I will try to update them faster :)