Chapter 3

Akito's POV

Beep-Beep-Be-

"Urgh- wtf, what time is it..."

"It is 5:30."

"Okay toyaA- ?!?!! WHY THE FUCK ARE U AWAKE??"

"uhh... just got into my habit... "

"oh okay, not because you are sick right?"

"I'm totally fine right now."

"you didn't wake up in the morning?"

"Nope, I just slept through the whole night, I'm a bit tired tho..."

"you sure? No throwing up without me knowing? no stomach ache?"

"no."

"okay I guess you are fine then....?"

"yea, I guess so, Let's get ready for school then."

"ALREADY?" i replied

"this clock is 1hr slower than the normal ones, now get up." Toya tried to get me up as he tried pulling off the blankets but ended up letting out a painful grown as he clutched his stomach and falling back on bed.

"You see? I told ya, are you okay?"

".....it hurts...."

"you okay? you really don't look well Toya, do you want me to find the medicines in the cupboard?"

"sure...." He replied weakly, I was sure he had stomach flu now, He had Vomiting, Stomach ache and fever. like almost every single symptoms you can think of. I ran out of the room to get a heating pad and the medications.

"Toya..?" I called as I re-entered the room

"I'm using the washroom rn."

"oh got it."

10mins time skip-

"geez, what took you forever?" I asked Toya was he came out of the bathroom and came back inside the room.

"I wasn't feeling well..."

"Did you throw up again?"

"...no...I was just using the bathroom...." Toya said quietly as he sat down besides be. sweats flowing  through his shirt.

"sure, the medications are on the table, I will go and get changed somewhere else and pack my bag to school." Toya nodded silently while he gave out a weak smile.