Announcement 2

Sorry this is not the update you all are hoping for.

I am posting this to let you all know I am not giving up on this story. I am currently writing everything and working on the process. But I want to remind a few of you that seemed to have forgotten something important.

I am working alone here.

The art is done by me.

The writing is done by me.

The editing and review are done by me.

I have been getting nonstop messages from chat and from the messaging board from various different people (and a few repeaters sadly.) who are insisting I post a new chapter.

I am not in the best mental state right now to post anything as of late for such a popular story. This story has grown so much that there is now pressure on me about making this the best story. Which isn't something I want and I'm working on getting out of that mind state. 

More importantly you really shouldn't be demanding authors to post a new chapter. The author will post chapters and continue stories as they please. It is not nice nor helpful for mental health to be forced to post content. You don't do it on social media, you don't do it on any media as well.

Am I saying anyone who ask me to post a chapter is demanding? Absolutely not. 

Am I complaining about people who ask about the progress of the story are to blame? No. Never. I love hearing from my viewers and hearing peoples' thoughts and comment. (Except when I feel they are negative, then I ignore or delete the message. Those are not welcomed here.)

Should I bring in help with the process? Sure, but I'm not gonna because I don't like people touching my stuff. Stories included. 

So until otherwise, the story posting will be put on hold until 

1. people stop commenting and messaging me demands that I post. If you message me these demands you will be blocked. If you message me and just want to hang sorry for the lack of response. It's not your fault I'm just busy and don't get notifications from Wattpad from my phone for whatever reason. 

2. My mental health has improved enough to post something. 

and 3. I get through a majority of my school. College has started up once again which means my focus will be shifted to school mode. 

With all this being said, I will continue to work on the story. I just won't be posting the chapters for a bit. I am not sure when this hold will be over sadly but once it is I assure you all, you all will be the first to know. 

Another issue is people pointing out my miss-spellings, I realize there are a few tiny typos every now and again. But pointing them out like teachers checking over an essay is what caused me to end one of my previous stories. I've had a few comments about it.(nothing as big as the demands tho) 

Also if you start having a conversation between once another, please take it to the message board. I went through my messages and most of them are whole conversations. I had 50+ comment reply notifications between 2 or more people. It makes it really hard to reply to people who are commenting on the story itself. 

You can respond to people but if it becomes a lengthy conversation or you're responding to every single comment. That's where I'm gonna have to ask you to take it to the message board or to just stop. 

I hate being so blunt and even a bit rude, but I don't know any better way to really put this. It is an issue that needs to stop otherwise I'm going to start ripping out my hair. 

And I'm only 20. Unmarried. With no kids. 

I should not be wanting to rip my hair out this early. lol

To those who don't do any of the actions I just described. I am sorry that a few bad apples have prevented you from enjoying this story. I assure you there will be more to come, I will be adding in new adventures, new characters, a few old ones, and a few very favored faces I'm sure you will enjoy seeing. So please keep this story in your inventory until further notice. If you wish to see when I do updates, follow me on Instagram at aquabyrd2 where I normally post when a new chapter has been released. 

Until then I wish you all good luck and to take care of yourselves until we meet again. *bows*