Chapter Thirteen: Crossing a Line pt. 2 (Audrey's POV)

Linc's blood was like liquid fire racing through my body. It warmed me from the inside out, made me feel almost human again. For a second, I thought I felt my heartbeat like a hummingbird in my chest. It was impossible, of course, but the phantom sensation brought a tear to my eye. 

I would never feel my heart pound in excitement, or plummet with dread, ever again. 

I would never feel alive again. Not without risking taking the life from someone else. 

"Shh, don't think, baby." Linc cradled me in his big arms, keeping me from pulling my fangs out of him. "And don't pull away. Take whatever you need from me; I promise it ain't gonna kill me." 

I wasn't sure if it was because he knew me so well, or if he could somehow hear what I was thinking, but as I did as he instructed, I found myself not caring. All that mattered was our bodies pressed together, and his blood filling my mouth. He groaned low, the sound vibrating his chest. And then my legs were off the ground, wrapping around him with a hasty grasp. 

"I'm sorry, Aud." He panted, sounding less like himself. "I'm trying to hold back, but my other side is.."

Linc trailed off, his voice getting deeper, distorted. I finally took my teeth out of him to pull back and gasped. Linc's beautiful grey eyes were gone, replaced by glowing grey orbs behind half-open eyelids. A tail whipped violently behind him. His tail, I realized, as I gazed further up to take in the horns that curled around the crown of his head. 

Linc didn't need to tell me what was going on. I'd seen him like this before. His demon side was taking over, and a thrill shot through me as I remembered the only other time I'd ever seen him in demon form. It was the night of Havoc's ball. The night Linc ate me out against a tree. 

"Don't hold back." I told him, breathing in short, rapid breaths. "Let go. I promise it ain't gonna kill me."

Using his own words against him, I smirked while leaning back against the tiled wall of the shower, waiting for Linc's next move. 

It didn't take him long to respond. 

In a swift motion, Linc was on his knees with one of my legs thrown over his shoulder. His mouth was on the apex of my thighs, his tongue delving deep inside me. I threw my head back with a moan. "Oh, God."

"God can't hear you, baby." He rumbled against my sex. "But he will by the time I'm done with ya." 

And then he licked up and down my slit, tasting, teasing, driving me crazy. I grabbed onto his horns and started riding his face mindlessly, aiming his mouth directly over my aching clit. He chuckled before working the nub with his tongue...his forked tongue. 

I looked down, entranced by what I was seeing. "Oh, fuck."

He gazed up at me wickedly, sucking on my clit before giving it a quick, sharp nip. And then I was undone. I gasped out my orgasm, closing my eyes while my body pulsed beautifully, painfully, around him. When I was done, Linc stood up to crash his mouth into mine. Our flavors mingled perfectly. The taste of my orgasm mixed with the flavor of his blood on my tongue, created a heady mix that left me utterly brainless. 

Somehow, I managed to get him on his back. I gazed down at him, my damp hair creating a curtain around our faces. His chest was heaving. So was mine. We gazed at each other wordlessly, our breathing nearly drowning out the spray of the shower. And then I slowly guided his fat, veiny cock inside me, and nearly came from just how much he filled me up. He was wider than the other guys, aside from Nero (I don't even think a soda can would have Nero beat in that department). So, it took me a minute to adjust to his girth.