𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙎

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇

Hana woke up a bit later than everyone else. She pushed the blanket off of her and stood up to stretch.

"wow, everyone else must be eating already." She muttered rubbing her eyes before grabbing her glasses and comfortable clothes. After freshening up she made her way to the cafeteria where everyone was chatting and eating. She pushed her glasses further up her nose and went to grab bowl. She noticed Seoeun and Hanbin slicing apples and talking quietly.

"Good morning." So-e greeted the girl while handing her the cereal. Hana smiled and poured some cereal in her bowl; she poured milk into her bowl and grabbed a spoon. Making her way towards an empty seat she placed her bowl there.

She realized she forgot a cup for orange juice and stood up to get it. When she went to grab a cup the same duo was laughing together and to say it didn't bother her would be a lie. She made her way back to the table and sat down before pouring orange juice into the cup. Everyone started thinking of plans for today. Hana zoned out of the conversation realizing how good freshly squeezed orange juice is; she finished the last spoonful of her cereal and ate the last apple on her side dish.

"I want to walk." Se-jeong announced no to nobody in particular. Hana took this as a chance to finally engage in the conversation.

"Shall we all walk together?" She asked warning nods from everyone. She got up and placed her dishes in the sink announcing she would change before they met up to walk.

 She got up and placed her dishes in the sink announcing she would change before they met up to walk