𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙂𝙐𝙔

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇
𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇

When Hana woke up the next morning she felt a lot better than she did the other night. She had gotten up first and decided to take a shower and get dressed before the rest of the girls had woken up.

After she had finished and was dressed she noticed the remaining men were outside 'reading' but they were really talking with their books out. She made her way towards them waving as they finally looked her way.

"Good morning!" Hana said smiling at the pair. They both greeted her back putting their bookmarks in their pages. Hana looked at Hanbin giving him a smile before turning to Jong-woo who happened to be shooing flys away.

"Jeez, that fly is flying so hard." Hanbin said while we all watched the fly circle around Jong-woo. Hana chuckled as Jong-woo kept swatting at the fly.

"If a fly is flying that hard, we should be trying hard too." Hana says still observing the fly who seemed attracted to him.

"I'm attracting flies today." Jong-woo states while waving his hand around trying to keep the fly away from him. Hanbin and Hana bursted out into laughter at the same time. Hanbin calmed down before Hana which left Hana to continue laughing until eventually she calmed down listening as they continued talking about what else happened to Jong-woo and that the flies have a double meaning.

Hana focuses on the book Hanbin's reading.

"I've read that book before, it's nice." Hana points at his book while blocking the Sun from her eyes. He nods opening it showing her a page.

"Read this," Hana walks over to him squatting down looking at what he's pointing at.

"Don't make rules?" He continues before making eye contact with Hana. She loses her balance almost falling until Hanbin grabbed her forearm. She smiled at him.

"Thank you." She said before turning towards the sudden sound of voices making their way down the 'entrance' stairs. The men seemed to notice at the same time because they both got up and greeted the returning Inferno members.

"Hello!" Hana waved at them smiling as she made her ways down the stairs. Hanbin alerted the other women that they had returned; they stepped out greeting them by hugging or just waving. Hana nodded as the men went back to their tent before she walked inside of hers.

"How was it?" Hana asked them excited to hear about the two girls experiences. Seulki started talking about hers and Seoeun joined in. The remaining women were curious about the men's professions and ages and asked them if it was surprising.