20.Confession.1

TWENTY
CONFESSION.1

*next day
I wake up with a horrible pain in my stomach. I couldn't move and I felt frozen in place my whole body was aching. I looked over to see Jason sitting there with a sad look on his face.
"Jay?" I ask confused. His face looks up in surprise

"Sarah? You're awake!" He smiles "listen about what I said I'm sorry! I was an ass and I should have known better! And about what you said in the car-"
I cut him off in worry! What did I say in the car?

"What did I say?" I ask confused.

"You don't remember?" He seems sad again

"No I don't remember anything much!" I shake my head.

"Oh it was nothing important!" He muttered back. Dang it in a way I had hope my desperate dying self would confess to him! I wasn't brave enough to do it any other time! "Oh okay?"

"So how do you feel?" He nervously chuckles.

"Well my stomach is killing me but other than that just dandy!" I giggle. "Hey what I said about you being different, I'm sorry that was really mean of me to say! I mean you are different but not like a different person just a more mature you!" I pray he'll accept my apology!

"It's all good! I'm sorry for saying I never loved you cause that's not true at all!" He stands up to walk toward me. "Actually in the car-" He pauses!

"Yeah?" Please just tell me what happened in the car!

"Well you kinda told me you loved me! I mean you probably meant it love like we love each other but if I'm being honest with you Sarah!" He looks down at his feet I could tell he was stressing! "Sarah I think I'm in love with you!"

My eyes widen! He said it before I did! Nows my chance, all I have to do is confess!

"Jason I-I" I'm cut off by Tim flying into the room!

"SHES ALIVE!" He shouts laughing!

Tim you suck at timing! Like really suck!

Everyone runs in the room to see me!

All I hear is "how are you?" "Are you feeling okay?" "You really took a hit!" I laugh at all the questions and remarks. But as I look around the room I see Jason slip out the door.
Great this is great just great!

I turn to my side "DAD!" I had never been so happy to see him! He was healthy and safe!

"Sarah!" He smiles pulling me into a hug

Ouch that hurts! I just laugh the pain off.

"The shooter is now enjoying life in jail!" Bruce breaks the sudden silence.

"Good!" I smile back.

They talk a lot! After what seemed like forever they all finally came to an agreement to let me rest!

"Miss Matthews we have a guest room for you to rest in, I'll have the boys take you up! Alfred assured me.
"Thank you Alfie!" I couldn't help but grin at his polite and cheery self!