;008

As I caught Souya gaze he quickly looked away. Strange. I bring my focus back to Mikey. He ends the meeting and I make my way to Draken. I hit him in the shoulder for him to turn around. "Son of a- Y/what the hell." I just smile "I'm just going to help with something." I give him a mischievous smirk. "And that would be?"
"Birthday. Emma. November 25th. Present." I walk away to let him drown in his own thoughts.
I hop on my motorcycle and tell the crew "BYE FUCKERS!" I then drive off and head back home.

It's only 8 maybe I could hangout with someone. Pah? Nah he's probably with peh. Mikey? Probably not he could be with Baji. SOUYA!
I walk in my house and go upstairs not paying anyone mind. I walk into my room and see Hanma going through my dresser. 'IM GONNA KILL THIS FUCKBOY, CHEESESTICK RAMEN NOODLES, UGLY AHH NIGGA' I run up behind him gave him a roundhouse to the head and he's like "OW WTF."

"Don't 'OW WTF' me I see what u doing dont try me I will personally bitch slap you if I see u around my shit again." I give him a glare "Do you understand?" He just sits there I smack him upside his head "I said do you understand?"
He looks at me with a pained look and says "Yes ma'am." I pull him up and I checked to see if he had robbed me. He didn't so I dragged him downstairs. "MOMMA" I yell "WHAT GIRL" "I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING." She looks at my curiously. "This off brand fboy was going through my stuff!" My mom had that dangerous glint in her eye. "You have approximately 42 seconds before i get up and tear that ass up." Hanma dashes out of the house.

Damn well he's gone I might as well call souya.

                              [Call Cute Boy?]

                 [Yes?]                             [No]

☆ [Yes!]

['«. Outgoing Call to Cute Boy'«.]

It picks up and I'd quiet for a second then he says "Hello?" I smile because his voice is so soft and welcom- Y/N what is wrong with you? "Hey Souya! Did you wanna hang out later?" "I-uhm Yeah sure!" I giggle. "Alright 9:30 I'll pick u up. Bye cutie."

['«. End Call?'«.]

['«. Call ended '«.]

Okay it's 8:30 so I should start getting ready now. I grab a Outfit

Your outfit:

For my hijabi people

I hop out the shower and put on my outfit

I hop out the shower and put on my outfit. Damn I look good. I spray perfume and put it down to do my makeup. I put on light concealer and foundation. I add eyeliner and grab my phone and pst to my insta (pretend people).

I take a good look at the photos and they look good

I take a good look at the photos and they look good. I then downstairs and yell "BYE IM LEAVING." I grab my keys and hear my mom ask where and who. "SOUYA RAMEN SHOP." I turn around to see what she was going to say now. "You need to bring that boy home one day."
I feel blood rush up to my face, "MOM I JUST MET HIM."

She shakes her head. Then shoos me away with her hand. I grab the car keys and hop in the car. I connected my phone to the aux and drive off.
'So High starts playing' I sing along until I pull up at Souya house.

He was outside and boy did he look fine. He has on a white tank top Nike jacket and some grey sweatpants. I unlock the car door and he hops in. "Sup." He looks at me and says hey "Can I connect my phone to the aux?" I nod, he starts playing Dark Red and I was surprised because I thought he wouldn't know this one. "Damn u got taste." We were then in a silence but it wasn't that one where everything was awkward. It was comfortable. "Oh Y/N?" Souya says I hum "You never told us where we were going." My dumbass forgot to tell him. "Oh we going to a ramen shop that I saw while passing by earlier." We were rounding the corner as Birthday Sex played by jermiah played I hum along as I pull into the parking lot. I hop out of the car and see Souya amazed. I chuckle at that "What's so amazing?"

He snaps out of it and says "W-well it's always been me and Hoyas dream to open a ramen shop just like this one." He looks at the floor while saying this. Aw he's cute and shy exactly my type.. 'Y/N wtf ur supposed to be the fboy player Gacha dude who has dark hair and can fly with a bunch of shortys around me then I end up picking only one.' I snap out of it and grab his hand. "Let's go I'm Hungry."