Prolouge

"Mama set the kicthen on fire with me in it"
——————————————————————-

You woke up to your alarm waking you up. You groaned and opened your curtains revealing your anime covered room. You look at your phone and it read '8:00 AM Saturday MAY 20th 2019'  you sighed, getting ready to take a shower. As you're in the shower you think about 'hm, why didn't I shift.'

            After you washed up you went to go finish you anime called Tokyo Revengers. You really loved it and you loved the twins. They felt like you could open up to them, have fun with them, and be great friends.

        You were bored out of your mind so you've made the decision to drive alone. But as soon as that thought came into mind you remembered what your mom said "sweetheart don't drive alone for your own safety" but you could care less. You knew you were going to get a whooping.

        You hopped in the car to go to Starbucks to get your usual F/D. You pull out of the driveway and start to head there. While you were drinking you felt something bad was going to happen. So you just ignored it putting on your playlist.

       You felt good so you opened the sunroof and the windows your black hair carefully swooning around with the wind pushing it. You felt amazing singing along to the music. No worries at all. Swinging your Takemichi keychain around. You started to zone out but your focus was on the road.

As you were practicing driving alone you found yourself on the highway, staring onto the slippery road as it was raining. You turnt up your playlist, you felt a little on edge since your parents told you not to do this but you said yolo, and were preparing for the whooping you will get.

         You felt vibration from your phone indicating that someone called you. You looked at the caller Id it was your best friend Melani Marshall she was from America. You picked up while looking at the road. You said " Hello Mel! Need something?" She sighed knowing that you did something you weren't supposed too.

      "What'd you do this time N/N?" you sighed. "I uhm am driving alone on the highway..."
You both mentally and physically prepared yourself for the lecture you were about to get.
"Y/N M/N L/N DONT YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THIS IS? YOU BETTER GET HOME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL FIND YOU."
You mentally sighed and got ready to head home.

       You hung up not ready to deal with her anymore you just need to be calm right now. You looked ahead and that's when it happened. BOOM was all you heard before you blacked out and collided with another car. You woke up but not fully the only thing you heard was "WHERE IS MY BABY?" and "WHERE IS MY CHILD" you immediately knew these were your parents. You wanted to say that you were sorry for all you did but nothing wouldn't come out. Everything suddenly got quieter then the last thing you heard was "SHE NEEDS CPR, THE FAMILY NEEDS TO WAIT OUTSIDE."
You couldn't hear anything anymore. You felt different. They were speaking something. 'Uhh what is that language....... JAPANESE!!'

You've shifted.

-------------------------------------------
y'all idk how to feel abt this.