;009

After me and Souya ate we went to this cute little park it had fairy lights and a ice rink. "SOUYA LOOK!" I accidentally yell and get stares from others. "Sorry." I blurt out. Souya laughed at me and pull me by my hands and took me to the skating rink. I had a small blush on my face. We both get our shoes and got on the ice only then did I remember I cant ice skate. Turns out that was the case for Souya as well.

"You can't skate can't you? He shake his head "And neither can you!" He he semi-yells. We walk up to the person selling shoes. "One 7 for me and a 8 for him." We both get out shoes and sit on the bench. "We is about to look like some dumbasses." I say. "Fr. Goofy ass people." Souya replies. I'm shocked "You curse?" He nods. "Living with Nahoya ain't easy." I laugh. We finish putting on our shoes and walk to the ice rink.

"I can't do this I'm about to embarrass us in front of the whole park." Souya says. I look at him " Embarrass us in front of this park and I'll embarrass your ass." I say. "Y-yes ma'am." I laugh at him "im jus playing." I grab his hand and slowly start to walk. As soon as we got on the ice Souya was clinging onto me for dear life. "Souya I know how to do it now!" I hadn't realized that he was clinging onto me until I turn my head and I nose touched. "AHH WTF." I flinched so we both fell. "Souya you scared the FUCK out of me." He slowly got up. "Man I was scared. You can't blame me."

"You right." We look at each other in silence and laugh. Souya lends a hand to help me up. I grab it and get up. "Let's try this again." I grab Souyas hand he wasn't clinging on too bad he was only holding onto my arm and not my waist. I heard a click somewhere, but forgot about it since there was a Photo Booth nearby. We start to get the hang of it and I say "You think you good by yourself?" He nods and let's go and starts skating. I follow behind him and say "Wasnt so bad now was it?" He looks at me with a sarcastic look. "We both can't skate so you can't be saying it wasn't too bad." "Wasn't you clinging onto my waist when we first got on here?" He blushes. "We don't talk about that."

I laugh. I grab his hand and start to skate with him. In the corner of my eye I see him blushing. I smile. 'Souyas cute too.' I mentally slap myself 'Yn ain't no damn way you got a crush on a boy you met in a flower field' "Souya wanna take pictures??" He looks at me and nods. I start to skate to where the exit was to take pictures. We grab some selfie sticks and head inside. "How many pictures?" Souya ask. "Do 4." He nods and clicks four. We then start posing and for the last picture I decided to tease him. So when the countdown started I kissed his cheek. If I could describe a color deeper than the darkest red that's what color he was.

"I take the first two and you keep the last." I smile at him. He sits still frozen. "Souya you got 3 seconds before I kiss you again." He looks at me and goes even a deeper red. "I'm just playing with you unless...?" I start grabbing the two pictures hand hand Souya his. "You caught me off- guard." Souya says still red. "Not my problem. Always stay prepared when it comes to me." Now come on we got to get home." I grab his hand a run back to the car.

I hop in and turn on the LEDS for the inside and outside of my car. "You can choose the color." I hand him the remote and he chooses a Light Blue. "Nice choice." I turn on the car and let Souya connect to the aux again. I drive to his house and  unlock the car door. "I'll see you tomorrow at the field alright?" He nods his head. "Bye!" Souya says and goes in his house. I smile and drive off to my house.