love

"ouch...ouchhhh"

"babyy haniee slowly, I'm not going anywhere" the omega was currently feeding his son. He was not their monther but he was the mother the kids needed. For the first few days after he ran away from the hellhole,he kept on crying, crying till he was unconscious. This heavy feeling in his chest was not letting him sleep,was not letting him to be free. He knew it was not his misery that was making him feel this way,like a punch to his gut,but it was the Alpha's guilt, the Alpha he never wanted to meet's guilt that's making him feel this way.

Taehyung would be lying if he said didn't feel the Alpha's emotions. He could feel everything. Every sorrow, every despair, every abuse his human gave to the wolf,every sorry and every cry. He has heard everything,he has felt everything. Sometimes he wishes to run away to his Alpha and just hug the shit out of him but then he doesn't not want to. It's just his wolf is no longer tied to JK. His wolf feels free and loved here,more than he ever was which is why he didn't feel like leaving his family.

Oohh don't get him started on his other half of his heart. His second son. He couldn't even imagine the pain his son must have felt when he left his son. He was always taught that good parents don't discriminate between their kids but he did. He choose one kid over the other. And he is a bad mother but then again he's reminded of his own mother. How his mom would hide chocolate cake for him when he was a kid. How his mom would give him a extra price of chicken. How his hyungs would carry him on his shoulder when he would he would be tired of walking. Which is one of the reason that he's having nightmares.He wonders if he could anyway run back and get his second son. Just kidnap him. But he knows he can't. The fact that he has taken one kid from his father and ran away from the kingdom itself brings him a death penalty. He knows his hyung won't let him die,or even if he dies, his hyung would be perfect for Hannie. But he doesn't want to,he doesn't want to leave his son. He wants to see him grow,see him go to school,see him graduate as a handsome boy,he wants to see him get married to his mate and have a cute family. He would take care of his grandchildren just as his Mom takes care of his son.

"Tae...? Are you okay?"

"Yes mom.... It's just .......

"Taehyung, i know you are overthinking everything. You don't have to worry. You know your hyung and your Lulu. They would kill everyone who would want you dead."

He remembers the day he came back, his Lulu just ran from the nearest city and held him in his arms for an hour or so. Both of them cried in each other's embrace for not less than 2 hours and that's when his best friend saw his mate mark and became awkward but he told Lulu all what he has been through. Every thing. About how his Alpha forced him to how he ran away. Just then his hyung entered the room with Hannie and he was surprised when Hannie hugged Lulu back. And since then Lulu and Hannie are inseparable. He sometimes feels like he's third wheel.

"Taetaeee???? You blanked out!"

"Mom no noo i was just thinking, anyways where did Hannie go? I was just feeding him when he just ran away from me? He is outside right?"

" Ye yes little mother. He is. Jaehyun is here,outside waiting for you. And he is playing with Hannie and Jay. "

"Okay okay"

" Tae tae i wanted to talk to youu. You know it's already 6 months you came back,i think the council would have already forgotten the case.

"Mommm,still i can't think of anything coming out of it."

" Yes yes what I was saying is what has to happen ,will happen. But don't ruin your present because of what is going to happen in the future. So what I was saying is why don't you and Hannie go to the fair which is happening in our neighborhood. And i know i know, this time I've told Lulu to not leave your side even for a second. And also Chanyeol is going to have his swearing in ceremony next month. Do you want to accompany us? "

" I'll think about traveling with my son as many Alpha's would be there and i can't take a risk. But i think I can take Hannie out to the fair. He's also so bored. Thank you Mom. I love you a lot."

" Oh tae tae...... You are best gift my husband gifted me. Now now go go your best friend would kill me for keeping you away from him"

"Moommm he won't do anything like that"

"I know. But i see him being so nice and loving to Hanie just like his own father and i can't stop thinking about you two getting ma

"Mom i told you ,i don't want to. I can't think about anyone else right now. So

"Yes okay okayy. I just don't want you to miss out on things. You see your hyungs are so happy in their life, i just want the same for you. And then i can peacefully die. "

" Mom, please. If you talk about dying once again then I'm going to talk with hyung and he's going to send you to Yoga and meditation classes. Do you want that?"

" No noo,see I'm so fine. I don't have to go to any classes."

There was a slight knock on the door.

" Eomma, can you co-me out?"

"Yes. Whyy?"

" Eo-mmw Lulu appa wan-ts to talk to you"

" Hannie,Lulu is not your appa. Lulu is samchon .Okay?"

"Ani-yaaa. Bakie is samchon. Nini is samch-on,and cha-nie is samchon. Jenn-ie is noona. And you are eo-mmw."

And taehyung can't disappoint the kid by saying him that he was wrong because finally his son is so happy. His hyungs and his mom have been trying to set him up with his Lulu which is why they have taught Hanie to call Appa. And he knows it. And probably he likes when Lulu becomes over protective of Lulu. Like everyday he would carry Hanie on his shoulders to his school drop him and the walk down and bring the kid from his school. And buying him gift every now and then. He remembers this one time when Hanie was learning to mind link and he wanted to eat fried chicken but taehyung didn't allow him to. Because he already ate cake after dinner. Hannie threw a big tantrum, and he mind linked Lulu who hearing the kid cry came ruining down the lane to his home and then encountered a crying kid and exhaust mother. But he made Hanie understand by telling him that when he would return from school the next day, he'll make sure to feed him a lot of fried chicken and then only the kid slept.

Oohh and the only good thing apart from meeting his family is that Hanie's speech has improved. It's so much better than what it was. Like now he can make new sentence and talk more confidently. Hanie can make friends now and he has a best friend who happens to be his cousin-Jay(Kai and Jennie son) who is just a year older. Jay helps hanie in school with his studies and plays with him.

And every time Taehyung looks at Hannie he realises that he might not have given him the gift of life but life surely has given him the gift in form of Hanie and Junghie.

______×××××______

Drop a purple heart for sharing your love. I love you all!🤌❤️❤️🤌