Prologue

Please read the first part of the story- Loved. You can find it at my account- oppaamericano. If you don't read the first part some parts of this story might be a little unfamiliar for you.

Anyways, happy reading guys❤

The curtains add an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise. It reminds Taehyung of of the times he slept tangled alongside his Alpha, waiting for him to wake up. For a moment his mind conjures the rhythmic waves, soft heartbeats and feels his heart beat to the same slow pace. He breaths in deeply. A new day has begun. He reaches his hand out to the fabric, noticing how up close the light pours through every open space between fibres, no different from how it was once came through when he was in the Bangtan Pack, illuminating like brilliant fire-flies each dawn. The material is warm beneath his fingers, and when the sun floods the room, painting the colours anew, he feels a little of those golden rays soak into his skin. He still thinks about the day he returned back to his home.

-----X----

The pack house was identical to how it was 10 months back when he left,or he was kidnapped right down to the shade of paint on the iron balconies, but he knew right away where his hyung(S) might be.He entered the pack house only to be greeted with shocked faces and murmurs.Its not everyday they see their kidnapped Omega Prince with a kid. He made sure no one could see his son. He climbed up the stairs to his hyung's room.He came face to face with his own room. Every other room was simply the towering black brick,while his was a riot of blooms in every shade,It was as if his room was preserved. Everything was same,even his dresser,he could imagine some products getting expired.He laid down his son and made sure he closed the room.He did not want his 3 year old to see the chaos that was about to happen.He walked along the rails and came to the brown door. So without even checking the number on the door he wrapped the brass lion knocker three times and waited. In a brief lull of the Kitchen sounds, he could hear the approaching of footfalls. The door opened a crack and a hazel eye peeked out.

"What th-

"Tae Tae?" ( the bold one is of someone else and the normal is someone else)

"Hyunggggg! ohh myy godd"

"Tae are you for real.... Mom's gonna go crazy when she sees you..."

"Tae but where were you all these timee? I couldn't even link you  but then we heard that Jungkook took you .  And your brother went all crazyy, you do know right how much he hates Jungkook,he even went upto attack his pack but then my Channie told us about you,that how you are happy with the kids and how Jungkook is changed becaus-

"Baeki-ee that's -he-is-uhh...uhh

"Taetae everything okay right? And how did you come here?"

"Uhh--Jenni-ee No-onna it's a long story"

"Tae did- did Jungkook do anything wrong with you? Ohh noo,if that's the case, you know your hyung's gonna go and kill him taking into account how much he loves you..... and let's not forget about your trueblood bestie.....He had gone beserck for the first few days you were not here. My Alpha had to lock him up in the dungeons."

"How is he now? is my Lulu Okayy?"

"No one Knows....We don't see him often you know. He just comes sometimes just to meet the Alpha or to help in hunting......"

"oohh...did he find his

"no, I think your Alpha brother had it all planned.he wanted you to mate with your Lulu-

" noona ple-assee i just- don't

"Tae can you tell us what happened with you?"

"Bae-kk-iee I..I

And Taehyung told them,told his closest people about every tiny winy thing that he went through starting from the slap he received from the first day to the look of guilt when he ran away....

"so,Tae tae where is Han-nie? Is he here?"

"yes hyung he's here.He's sleeping in my room..-

"I really wanna meet him, can wee pleasee?"

"Noona he's shy and he doesn't feel comfortable with everyone. But he's the sweetest kid"

They walk upto Tae's room to see Hannie rubbing his eyes with his fist. and his lips jutted he's about to cry.

"eom-mma.....

"OOhh Ha-nie- Eomma's here."

"whe-re did -yo-u go-o? I sc-a-reed"

"I'm sorry baby. do you want to meet eo-mma's hyung and noona?"

"uhh-yes"

"hannie, baby don't get scared . They're good people.They won't hate you."

The door opens and the adults coo seeing the 3 year old snuggling his face onto Taehyung's chest and hiding because he's scared. Hannie was scared but he opened pretty soon to both the new friend that he made.But what all of them failed to notice is the Alpha at the door who was constantly  eyeing the kid who was playing with his mate and his elder brother and comfortably snuggling on his dongsaengs lap and he reaked the smell of the person he hated the most.

"What is happening here?"