we're just kids when we fell in love

Third Person POV-

15 years before-

3 year old Tae Tae was very ecstatic because he was going to meet his best friend. His hyung said his Lulu went to his grandma's house. He was angry at Lulu because he didn't tell Taetae that he was going to leave him and go to his grandma's house. 3 year old Taetae everyone's favorite. His hyungs loved him and spoiled him to the coree. His Mom loved him the most because his mom wanted an Omega who would be prettier than her and she finally got it. She loved Taetae more than her other children because she knew one day a kind loving Alpha would come take her Taetae away from her.

Taetae could see his Lulu sitting on the swing and looking directly at his direction. He could never know how his Lulu always knows where he is even when they're far away from each other. Little Taetae's  mind covered by saying maybe Lulu loves him a lot. He walked up to the swing but with a pout.

"What happened Taetae? "

" Nothing "

"Is my Taetae angry on his Lulu? "

"Yes"

"Whyy? "

"Because you didn't tell Taetae that you're going to your granny's home? "

"Ohhhh.... But i didn't go to my grandma's house. I don't even have any grandma. "

"Whatttt?? But hyyngie said you went.... But why would hyungie lie? "

" Taetae don't cryy... Okayy..... Taetae babyy i will tell you a secret.... Okayyy, Lulu will tell you his secret but you won't tell it to anyone not even your baekkie? Okayy?? "

" Yeesss yesss Lulu. "

" Sooo, you know Taetae,...  My wolf is a little bad..

"Huhhh... But how did you meet your wolf? Why can't Taetae meet his wolfie?? "

"Taetae you meet your wolf when you're 7 like me. My wolf is a little bad. It tells me to do bad things. So i have to go to different doctors every other month. And they lock me up and give me injection and then my wolf becomes good and then I come here directly to meet you. "

" Woww that's soo good. You talk with your wolf? "

" My Taetae, you might not like it when your wolf does that! The injection is not so good. "

" So, Lulu these scars near your eyes and in your head are made by your wolf? "

"Ahhh.... Uhhh... n-oo, it's kind of  made by the doctor. "

"Uhhh... Taetae would never go to doctor. I can't goo-

" Taetae, when you're Lulu is here, no can touch you. "

_______#________

10 years earlier-

8 year old taetae was in awe with how is best friend was fighting in the ring. It was a sword training class. He couldn't wait to learn it and fight it out. His Lulu was got his rank last week and taetae was so ecstatic to find out that Lulu was a trueblood but that meant his best friend would have to train more harder and more tougher than every one.

_____#_______

6 years earlier-

12 year old Taetae was heart broken to see his Lulu so happy with his mate. His mate is so pretty and soo kind. His name is Haechan. He's from the same pack. Taetae always thought Lulu to be his mate. But maybe Taetae can search for his mate and then ge can also live happily.

_____#_______

4 years earlier-

14 year old Taetae was again heartbroken when he heard that Haechan passed away in his sleep. Taetae and Haechanie became best friends. They even celebrated Lulu's birthday last month. Haechanie was a very kind friend. What hurts Taetae more is the fact that his Lulu is crying so much.

14 year old Taetae took care of Lulu, making sure he ate and did his nap time. He could see Lulu was so upset but he couldn't do anything. He had to make sure that his Lulu's okay.

14 year old Taetae did everything and anything to make sure Lulu was happy even going onto saying that he would reject his mate and staying all his life with Lulu. But Lulu said that he should not reject his mate and rather enjoy every moment with him.

_____#_____

From that day to the day Taetae was forcibly taken to his mate, Lulu stayed by his side. People of West pack were sure that Lulu would take up the throne alongside Taetae.

When the news of Taetae being kidnapped reached to Lulu, he went beserck. His wolf just went to the forest and destroyed as much as he can. His wolf was crying his brains out. Lulu's human was no better. His human  handed the power to the wolf because he could no longer take the guilt. His Taetae was no longer with him, was no longer going to hug him, was no longer going to kiss him on his cheeks, was no longer going to make him his favorite kimchi, was no longer going to sleep with him. He was all alone, he had no one in this world and that ate him up. He was told truebloods are stronger when alone but he didn't want to. He just didn't want to be stronger, he just wanted himself to be happy. For once he felt his wolf was not trying to rip him apart, he was just trying to cry in helplessness and despair.

End of flashback

Taehyung wonders now that he's back, rejected from his mate, would his wolf try to cope up with Lulu? And what about Hannie? He can't leave him and move forward.